Fort Worth Watering Restrictions Now Permanent
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Watering restrictions for Fort Worth residents just became permanent.
Despite the mayor’s absence at Tuesday night’s council meeting, city leaders voted unanimously to keep the current restrictions in place.
That includes limiting outdoor watering to twice a week.
Officials are trying to conserve water due to the current drought.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Throws Chain Saws At Deputy During East Texas Chase
- Picky Eating Could Signal Emotional Woes
- AT&T Offers New TV-Wireless Package
- Fort Worth Crash Leaves 1 Person Dead
- GOP Candidates Flood New Hampshire
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures