FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Watering restrictions for Fort Worth residents just became permanent.
Despite the mayor’s absence at Tuesday night’s council meeting, city leaders voted unanimously to keep the current restrictions in place.
That includes limiting outdoor watering to twice a week.
Officials are trying to conserve water due to the current drought.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Russell Simmons Says He Will Defend Himself Following Rape Claims
- Cowboys & Raiders Hope To Salvage Their Disappointing Seasons
- Zac Brown Band To Perform National Anthem At College Football Title Game
- Rubio Threat On Child Tax Credit Puts Bump In GOP Tax Path
- Arlington Police Warning Car Shoppers About Used Car Scam
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures