Fort Worth Watering Restrictions Now Permanent
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Watering restrictions for Fort Worth residents just became permanent.
Despite the mayor’s absence at Tuesday night’s council meeting, city leaders voted unanimously to keep the current restrictions in place.
That includes limiting outdoor watering to twice a week.
Officials are trying to conserve water due to the current drought.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Iconic Fashion Designer Oscar de la Renta Dead At 82
- Ebola Patient Released From Atlanta Hospital
- Exclusive Look Inside Decontaminated Ebola Apartment
- Experts: Savings At The Pump Could Boost Holiday Shopping
- CDC Releases Revised Ebola Safety Gear Guidelines
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures