FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Watering restrictions for Fort Worth residents just became permanent.
Despite the mayor’s absence at Tuesday night’s council meeting, city leaders voted unanimously to keep the current restrictions in place.
That includes limiting outdoor watering to twice a week.
Officials are trying to conserve water due to the current drought.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Police Searching For Man Who Exposed Himself To Woman
- Former Duncanville Teacher Starts 10 Year Sentence For Student Affair
- Rain Boots Fit For A Queen On-Trend At Dean & DeLuca Invitational
- TSA Put To Test With Memorial Day Weekend Travel
- Texan With Character: Aman Lee
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures