FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Watering restrictions for Fort Worth residents just became permanent.
Despite the mayor’s absence at Tuesday night’s council meeting, city leaders voted unanimously to keep the current restrictions in place.
That includes limiting outdoor watering to twice a week.
Officials are trying to conserve water due to the current drought.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Stars Fall To Capitals In Overtime 4-3
- New Wave Of Sightings Marks Ongoing Effort To Capture Plano’s Stray Dogs
- British Prime Minister Theresa May To Visit Trump Friday
- Many Arrested Inauguration Day Protesters Will Face Felony Rioting Charges, Prosecutors Say
- Community Welcomes Home Wylie Football Player Who Had Stroke
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures