IRVING (CBSDFW.COM) – American Eagle has announced it will open its own headquarters in Irving this summer, separating from the American Airlines campus near DFW International Airport.
The move brings American Eagle’s headquarters, training, and systems operation control employees to one location for the first time in the company’s history.
More than 600 employees will work at the new campus when it opens in July. American Eagle employees more than 14,000 people in U.S., Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean.
American Eagle will also change it’s name to Envoy on April 15, while continuing to provide regional air service under the American Eagle brand and livery on behalf of American Airlines.
American Eagle says the move does not change its close relationship with American Airlines.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Tech’s Zhaire Smith Turning Pro After Standout Freshman Season
- Calif. Governor Says Deal Reached On National Guard Mission
- Rob Gronkowski Enters Partnership Deal For Gronkowski The Horse
- Spurs Coach Gregg Popovich Loses Wife As Team Trails In NBA Playoffs
- Jake Faria Gets First Win Since July As Rays Beat Rangers 4-2
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures