FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Despite being hit by a car, a Fort Worth elementary school student walked on to class. It happened early Wednesday morning outside of an east Fort Worth apartment complex.
Officials said that the child was struck by an elderly driver. But the student went on to school anyway, never telling anyone about what happened during his walk to campus.
But some older students knew about the incident and told school officials. The school’s nurse checked on the struck child and decided to call for an ambulance. The student was taken to the hospital, but is not believed to be seriously injured.
Police in Fort Worth are now looking for that elderly driver who hit the child.
- Garland Police Looking For Man Who Robbed, Raped Subway Workers
- UNT Student Shares Story Of Survival After 5 Days In Grand Canyon
- Speaker Straus: ‘No I Won’t’ Block Texas Bathroom Bill
- Mistaken Identity Leaves Allen Barber Explaining He’s Not A Shooting Suspect
- Sister Says UK Attack Victims Were ‘Having The Time Of Their Lives’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures