FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Despite being hit by a car, a Fort Worth elementary school student walked on to class. It happened early Wednesday morning outside of an east Fort Worth apartment complex.
Officials said that the child was struck by an elderly driver. But the student went on to school anyway, never telling anyone about what happened during his walk to campus.
But some older students knew about the incident and told school officials. The school’s nurse checked on the struck child and decided to call for an ambulance. The student was taken to the hospital, but is not believed to be seriously injured.
Police in Fort Worth are now looking for that elderly driver who hit the child.
- Auto & Tech Industries Clash Over Talking Cars
- Sigma Nu Suspends Texas A&M Chapter After Drug Death
- Mosquito Battle Continues Across North Texas As Peak West Nile Season Arrives
- Car Catches Fire After Crashing Into Packed School Bus
- Welcome To The Trump-Clinton Conspiracy Election
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures