Child Walks To School After Being Hit By Car
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Despite being hit by a car, a Fort Worth elementary school student walked on to class. It happened early Wednesday morning outside of an east Fort Worth apartment complex.
Officials said that the child was struck by an elderly driver. But the student went on to school anyway, never telling anyone about what happened during his walk to campus.
But some older students knew about the incident and told school officials. The school’s nurse checked on the struck child and decided to call for an ambulance. The student was taken to the hospital, but is not believed to be seriously injured.
Police in Fort Worth are now looking for that elderly driver who hit the child.
- Adult Killed, Child Critically Injured In Fort Worth Crash
- Dallas Co. Sheriff Seeking Witnesses To Saturday Lobby Incident
- Mets, Blue Jays, Astros Improve Odds To Win 2015 World Series
- Sundance Square To Host ESPN College GameDay Again
- Texas Car Troubles Increase With Summer Temperatures
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures