Child Walks To School After Being Hit By Car
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Despite being hit by a car, a Fort Worth elementary school student walked on to class. It happened early Wednesday morning outside of an east Fort Worth apartment complex.
Officials said that the child was struck by an elderly driver. But the student went on to school anyway, never telling anyone about what happened during his walk to campus.
But some older students knew about the incident and told school officials. The school’s nurse checked on the struck child and decided to call for an ambulance. The student was taken to the hospital, but is not believed to be seriously injured.
Police in Fort Worth are now looking for that elderly driver who hit the child.
- AP: Former Fort Worth Police Chief Has Financial Ties To Body-Cam Maker
- Jefferson Keys Third Quarter Spurt As Mavs Beat Pelicans 102-93
- Suspect In Christina Morris Case Charged With Sex Assault Of A Child
- Celina Teacher Accidentally Sets Off Active Shooter Alert
- Woman On Flight With North Texas Ebola Patient Plans To Sue
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures