FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Despite being hit by a car, a Fort Worth elementary school student walked on to class. It happened early Wednesday morning outside of an east Fort Worth apartment complex.
Officials said that the child was struck by an elderly driver. But the student went on to school anyway, never telling anyone about what happened during his walk to campus.
But some older students knew about the incident and told school officials. The school’s nurse checked on the struck child and decided to call for an ambulance. The student was taken to the hospital, but is not believed to be seriously injured.
Police in Fort Worth are now looking for that elderly driver who hit the child.
- 10-Year-Old Kidnapping Victims Talks About Ordeal
- Active Shooter Situation In Denver Area; Victims Taken To Hospital
- Buddy Ryan Passes Away, Leaving Legacy As Cowboys Nemesis
- HEB Likely Coming To Mansfield
- FBI, U.S. Marshals And Secret Service Investigate Journalist’s Murder
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures