Child Walks To School After Being Hit By Car
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Despite being hit by a car, a Fort Worth elementary school student walked on to class. It happened early Wednesday morning outside of an east Fort Worth apartment complex.
Officials said that the child was struck by an elderly driver. But the student went on to school anyway, never telling anyone about what happened during his walk to campus.
But some older students knew about the incident and told school officials. The school’s nurse checked on the struck child and decided to call for an ambulance. The student was taken to the hospital, but is not believed to be seriously injured.
Police in Fort Worth are now looking for that elderly driver who hit the child.
- Mom Arrested After Child Left Alone Outside Spa
- 4 Injured In Grayson County Plane Crash
- Dallas Family Makes It Out Of Burning Home Uninjured
- Mother Arrested For Abandoning 7-Year-Old Daughter After Evening At The Spa
- Fort Worth Demolishes Homeless Camp, Scattering 80 People
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures