FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Despite being hit by a car, a Fort Worth elementary school student walked on to class. It happened early Wednesday morning outside of an east Fort Worth apartment complex.
Officials said that the child was struck by an elderly driver. But the student went on to school anyway, never telling anyone about what happened during his walk to campus.
But some older students knew about the incident and told school officials. The school’s nurse checked on the struck child and decided to call for an ambulance. The student was taken to the hospital, but is not believed to be seriously injured.
Police in Fort Worth are now looking for that elderly driver who hit the child.
- New Money Approved For LBJ East Expansion, Timing Still Issue
- Concerned Community Questions Rumors Of DeSoto Coach’s Firing
- People Are Fed Up With Crime In Deep Ellum
- Former Mavs Maniacs Dancer Pleads Not Guilty By ‘Insanity’ In Shooting Spree
- Police Investigate Murder-Suicide At Dallas Office Building
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures