FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Despite being hit by a car, a Fort Worth elementary school student walked on to class. It happened early Wednesday morning outside of an east Fort Worth apartment complex.
Officials said that the child was struck by an elderly driver. But the student went on to school anyway, never telling anyone about what happened during his walk to campus.
But some older students knew about the incident and told school officials. The school’s nurse checked on the struck child and decided to call for an ambulance. The student was taken to the hospital, but is not believed to be seriously injured.
Police in Fort Worth are now looking for that elderly driver who hit the child.
- Most Endangered Historic Places In Dallas Revealed
- Keidel: Should The Jets Bench Fitzpatrick?
- Flooding Around San Antonio Leads To Nearly 40 Water Rescues
- Report: Dez Bryant & Former Adviser Sen. Royce West Settle Legal Dispute
- Texas Woman Gets 30 years For Babysitting Child Porn Scam
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures