FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Despite being hit by a car, a Fort Worth elementary school student walked on to class. It happened early Wednesday morning outside of an east Fort Worth apartment complex.
Officials said that the child was struck by an elderly driver. But the student went on to school anyway, never telling anyone about what happened during his walk to campus.
But some older students knew about the incident and told school officials. The school’s nurse checked on the struck child and decided to call for an ambulance. The student was taken to the hospital, but is not believed to be seriously injured.
Police in Fort Worth are now looking for that elderly driver who hit the child.
- The Apollo 11 Capsule Is Going On Tour
- McKinney Homeowners Organize Opposition To 380 Bypass
- Texas, Trump Administration Seek To Delay Voter ID Hearing
- Grand Prairie Police Arrest Man Suspected Of Hit And Run
- Family Desperate To Find Man Last Seen Two Weeks Ago
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures