FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Despite being hit by a car, a Fort Worth elementary school student walked on to class. It happened early Wednesday morning outside of an east Fort Worth apartment complex.
Officials said that the child was struck by an elderly driver. But the student went on to school anyway, never telling anyone about what happened during his walk to campus.
But some older students knew about the incident and told school officials. The school’s nurse checked on the struck child and decided to call for an ambulance. The student was taken to the hospital, but is not believed to be seriously injured.
Police in Fort Worth are now looking for that elderly driver who hit the child.
- Texas Appeals Court Refuses To Block Thursday Execution
- A Lot Still Not Known About Fort Worth Child’s Abduction
- Development Leads To More Options For Fun In Grand Prairie
- Tributes For Frisco Teen Killed In Weekend Motorcycle Crash
- Chef Finds Roots In Retirement Facility Kitchen
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures