ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) — The Dallas Cowboys preseason schedule has been announced and features a favorable lack of travel zig-zagging but demands plenty of sunscreen.
The Cowboys open the preseason at San Diego during the weekend of Aug. 7-10. The team will travel to Southern California from its training camp in Oxnard.
The Cowboys’ second game is at AT&T Stadium against the Ravens the weekend of Aug. 14-18.
The Cowboys’ third preseason game is at Miami the weekend of Aug. 21-24.
Dallas then closes the preseason at home against the Broncos — featuring Peyton Manning and ex-Cowboy DeMarcus Ware (though neither of them are likely to play) on Aug. 28.
More specific dates and times have yet to be released.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- No, WWE Is Not Buying Ring Of Honor
- Disney CEO: ‘Last Jedi’ Not Changed Due To Fisher’s Death
- Bears Sign QB Mark Sanchez To 1-Year Deal
- Germany’s Haribo To Produce Gummy Bears In U.S.
- Trump Administration Approves Keystone XL Pipeline
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures