Dallas Police Looking To Identify Female Murder Victim
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Dallas Police are seeking the public’s help in identifying an unknown female who was found murdered in southeast Dallas on April 4.
The victim was found deceased near St. Augustine and I-20.
The woman has “Saldana” tattooed on her back, written in cursive. She also has a tattoo of a dollar sign on her ring finger.
She was found wearing a gold necklace with a gold pistol pendent (shown).
Anyone with information about the incident or victim is encouraged to contact Detective Tabor with the Dallas Police Department at 214-671-3632.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Flooding Concerns Continue For Lake Lewisville Residents
- President Obama Signs Texas Disaster Declaration
- Hamilton’s Homers Help Rangers To 7-4 Win Over Red Sox
- Popular Lewisville Lake Spot Surviving The Flood So Far
- Voluntary Evacuations In West Dallas Amid Flood Concerns
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures