Dallas Police Looking To Identify Female Murder Victim
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police are seeking the public’s help in identifying an unknown female who was found murdered in southeast Dallas on April 4.
The victim was found deceased near St. Augustine and I-20.
The woman has “Saldana” tattooed on her back, written in cursive. She also has a tattoo of a dollar sign on her ring finger.
She was found wearing a gold necklace with a gold pistol pendent (shown).
Anyone with information about the incident or victim is encouraged to contact Detective Tabor with the Dallas Police Department at 214-671-3632.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Super Saturday Tops Black Friday as Biggest Shopping Day
- TCU Improves To 11-0 With 88-57 Win Over UTSA
- Cedar Hill Beats Katy Again For Texas 6A-II Title
- Tips Sought After Waco Meteorologist Shot
- Fort Worth Firefighters Use Oxygen To Save Cat
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures