Dallas Police Looking To Identify Female Murder Victim
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Dallas Police are seeking the public’s help in identifying an unknown female who was found murdered in southeast Dallas on April 4.
The victim was found deceased near St. Augustine and I-20.
The woman has “Saldana” tattooed on her back, written in cursive. She also has a tattoo of a dollar sign on her ring finger.
She was found wearing a gold necklace with a gold pistol pendent (shown).
Anyone with information about the incident or victim is encouraged to contact Detective Tabor with the Dallas Police Department at 214-671-3632.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Irving Teenage Murder Suspects Were Looking To Rob Someone
- Police Impersonator Sought In Rockwall, Greenville And Texarkana
- Public Education Fight Heads To High Court
- Indoor Gun Range Proposed Near School
- DPD Says It’s Implementing Security Enhancements To Headquarters
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures