Red Oak Police Search For Missing Man
Get Breaking News First
Update: The alert has been discontinued.
RED OAK (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Red Oak are searching for a missing 65-year-old man. David Herrera was last seen at about 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday in the 200 block of Cobblestone Circle.
According to law enforcement officials, Herrera has been diagnosed with cognitive impairment, and his disappearance poses a threat to his own health and safety.
Herrera has been described as a white male, 5 feet 7 inches tall and 230 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes. The man was last driving a gold 2007 Kia Sportage with the Texas license plate CGY-354.
Anyone with information about Herrera’s location is urged to contact the Red Oak Police Department immediately at 972-617-7632.
- Arlington Man Sentenced For Sex Abuse Of Four-Year-Old
- Texas Official: Most Hospitals Can’t Handle Ebola
- 8 Fast Facts About The UNC Academic Fraud Scandal
- 5 Things You Missed: 2014 World Series, Game 2
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Royals Even Up World Series; Giants Not Worried
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures