DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police Chief David O. Brown said there isn’t any evidence some of its training and testing standards are slipping.
The Dallas Police Associations said they believe one recruit repeatedly failed the driving test but was allowed to keep taking it until he passed.
Chief Brown launched a review Thursday, then released a statement Friday that said the facts don’t support the associations concerns.
Internal Affairs is looking for the source in order to investigate more fully.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- SPCA of Texas Rescues Dogs From South Korean Dog Meat Farm
- Woman Attacked At Dallas Apartment Complex
- Police: Dallas Teen Forced Kidnap Victim To Take Drugs
- Wanted Dallas Rapist Turns Himself In
- Poll: Most Teens Admit To Being Addicted To Smartphones
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures