DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police Chief David O. Brown said there isn’t any evidence some of its training and testing standards are slipping.
The Dallas Police Associations said they believe one recruit repeatedly failed the driving test but was allowed to keep taking it until he passed.
Chief Brown launched a review Thursday, then released a statement Friday that said the facts don’t support the associations concerns.
Internal Affairs is looking for the source in order to investigate more fully.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Ikea Recalls 29 Million Dressers & Chests After 6 Kids Killed
- Legendary NFL Coach Buddy Ryan Dies At Age 82
- Volkswagen Settles Emissions-Cheating Cases For $14.7B
- Jason Day Pulls Out Of Olympics Over Zika Fears
- Fiat Chrysler Gearshift Probe Finds 266 Crashes, 68 Injuries
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures