DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police Chief David O. Brown said there isn’t any evidence some of its training and testing standards are slipping.
The Dallas Police Associations said they believe one recruit repeatedly failed the driving test but was allowed to keep taking it until he passed.
Chief Brown launched a review Thursday, then released a statement Friday that said the facts don’t support the associations concerns.
Internal Affairs is looking for the source in order to investigate more fully.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- American Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Landing After Fire
- Planning For A Restaurant Row In McKinney
- Experts: Dry Shampoo Overuse May Cause Hair Loss
- Thousands Attend Billy Bob’s Concert Benefiting Dallas Police Charity
- Obama Implores Voters To Elect Hillary Clinton
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures