DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police Chief David O. Brown said there isn’t any evidence some of its training and testing standards are slipping.
The Dallas Police Associations said they believe one recruit repeatedly failed the driving test but was allowed to keep taking it until he passed.
Chief Brown launched a review Thursday, then released a statement Friday that said the facts don’t support the associations concerns.
Internal Affairs is looking for the source in order to investigate more fully.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Friends React To Accused Murderer’s Death After Officer-Involved Shooting
- Runoff Election To Held For Frisco City Council Position
- Silver: NBA Will Keep Eye On State’s Inclusion Policies
- Trump Motorcade Hit By 2×4, 5 Students Face Charges
- Sen. Cruz Says Rio Grande Valley Crucial To Texas’ Economic Strength
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures