DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police Chief David O. Brown said there isn’t any evidence some of its training and testing standards are slipping.
The Dallas Police Associations said they believe one recruit repeatedly failed the driving test but was allowed to keep taking it until he passed.
Chief Brown launched a review Thursday, then released a statement Friday that said the facts don’t support the associations concerns.
Internal Affairs is looking for the source in order to investigate more fully.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Have A Question About University Park? Ask Alexa
- Delivery Drivers Targeted By Thieves
- Serial Armed Robbers Wanted In Hurst Area
- Family Looking For Teddy Bear Lost At Love Field
- McCain Returns To Congress To Cheers From Fellow Senators
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures