DPD Police Chief: Training & Testing On-Point
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Dallas Police Chief David O. Brown said there isn’t any evidence some of its training and testing standards are slipping.
The Dallas Police Associations said they believe one recruit repeatedly failed the driving test but was allowed to keep taking it until he passed.
Chief Brown launched a review Thursday, then released a statement Friday that said the facts don’t support the associations concerns.
Internal Affairs is looking for the source in order to investigate more fully.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Van Found In Amarillo Linked To Armored Car Heist
- Second Man Arrested In Connection To Bank Robbery, Detective Shootings
- Family Survives Crash That Kills 5-Year-Old Daughter
- Keidel: From Frozen Tundras To A Helping Of Heinz
- Volunteers Bring Christmas To Shelter Residents
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures