DPD Police Chief: Training & Testing On-Point
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police Chief David O. Brown said there isn’t any evidence some of its training and testing standards are slipping.
The Dallas Police Associations said they believe one recruit repeatedly failed the driving test but was allowed to keep taking it until he passed.
Chief Brown launched a review Thursday, then released a statement Friday that said the facts don’t support the associations concerns.
Internal Affairs is looking for the source in order to investigate more fully.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Carrollton Asks Residents To Invest In Water
- You’ve Waited Long Enough: SPAM Snacks Are Here!
- Chuck E. Cheese Adding More Beer, Wine To Menu
- 5 Burning Questions For The 2015-16 NHL Season
- This Week In College Football: What’s Wrong With Ohio State?
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures