Kingsbury Participates In Texas Tech Dance-Off
Sports Fan Insider
LUBBOCK (CBSDFW.COM) – Texas Tech head football coach Kliff Kingsbury has proven that he can rap. Now, he’s showing that he can dance a bit too.
The 34-year-old coach ended practice on Thursday by orchestrating a dance contest among his players. And before the contest was over, the second year coach joined in on the action.
Kingsbury challenged junior wide receiver Derreck Edwards in the finale, revealing a shirt that reads “TOO TURNT UP”.
The Red Raiders coach joined New School on 105.3 The Fan in February, making his lyrical debut with his rendition of “All I Do Is Win”.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- NCAA Boss Says Domestic Violence A School Issue
- Rangers Reinstate OF Adduci After Concussion
- North Texan Jordan Spieth Back On Familiar Ground At Ryder Cup
- Mavs Sign Free Agent Forward Charlie Villanueva
- Vote: Best College Football Program In Texas
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures