LUBBOCK (CBSDFW.COM) — Texas Tech head football coach Kliff Kingsbury has proven that he can rap. Now, he’s showing that he can dance a bit too.
The 34-year-old coach ended practice on Thursday by orchestrating a dance contest among his players. And before the contest was over, the second year coach joined in on the action.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIvSSCwRdJU]
Kingsbury challenged junior wide receiver Derreck Edwards in the finale, revealing a shirt that reads “TOO TURNT UP”.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- North Texan Is Last Surviving Member Of ’48 World Champion Indians
- NY Giants Release Kicker Josh Brown After Abuse Admissions
- Fan Dies After Falling While Leaving Broncos Football Game
- Four Big Games To Watch This College Football Saturday
- Cowboys Battle Eagles With NFC East Lead On The Line
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures