Kingsbury Participates In Texas Tech Dance-Off
LUBBOCK (CBSDFW.COM) – Texas Tech head football coach Kliff Kingsbury has proven that he can rap. Now, he’s showing that he can dance a bit too.
The 34-year-old coach ended practice on Thursday by orchestrating a dance contest among his players. And before the contest was over, the second year coach joined in on the action.
Kingsbury challenged junior wide receiver Derreck Edwards in the finale, revealing a shirt that reads “TOO TURNT UP”.
The Red Raiders coach joined New School on 105.3 The Fan in February, making his lyrical debut with his rendition of “All I Do Is Win”.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- No. 6 TCU Takes Same Approach Visit To Longhorns
- Goodell And Smith Meet On NFL Personal Conduct Policy
- College Football Spotlight: A Time To Be Thankful For Rivalries
- Performers Announced For College Football Playoffs Concert
- Sloan Leads Pacers Over Mavs 111-100
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures