LUBBOCK (CBSDFW.COM) — Texas Tech head football coach Kliff Kingsbury has proven that he can rap. Now, he’s showing that he can dance a bit too.
The 34-year-old coach ended practice on Thursday by orchestrating a dance contest among his players. And before the contest was over, the second year coach joined in on the action.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIvSSCwRdJU]
Kingsbury challenged junior wide receiver Derreck Edwards in the finale, revealing a shirt that reads “TOO TURNT UP”.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- LA Angels Get Ian Kinsler From Detroit For 2 Minor Leaguers
- Evans Leads No. 24 Texas Tech Over Kennesaw State 82-53
- No. 9 Texas A&M Coasts Past Savannah State 113-66
- Benn’s Goal, 2 Assists Lead Stars Past Islanders
- Goodell, Jerry Jones Moving On With New Contract In Place
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures