LUBBOCK (CBSDFW.COM) — Texas Tech head football coach Kliff Kingsbury has proven that he can rap. Now, he’s showing that he can dance a bit too.
The 34-year-old coach ended practice on Thursday by orchestrating a dance contest among his players. And before the contest was over, the second year coach joined in on the action.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIvSSCwRdJU]
Kingsbury challenged junior wide receiver Derreck Edwards in the finale, revealing a shirt that reads “TOO TURNT UP”.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Curry Comes Alive To Score 35, Warriors Rout Rockets 126-85
- Lopez Goes 8 Innings As White Sox Blank Rangers 3-0
- Jose Abreu, Lucas Giolito Lead White Sox Over Rangers 5-3
- Justify Wins Foggy Preakness, Keeps Triple Crown Bid Alive
- Johnny Manziel Signs With CFL In Path Back To Football
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures