LUBBOCK (CBSDFW.COM) — Texas Tech head football coach Kliff Kingsbury has proven that he can rap. Now, he’s showing that he can dance a bit too.
The 34-year-old coach ended practice on Thursday by orchestrating a dance contest among his players. And before the contest was over, the second year coach joined in on the action.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIvSSCwRdJU]
Kingsbury challenged junior wide receiver Derreck Edwards in the finale, revealing a shirt that reads “TOO TURNT UP”.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Reports: Josh Hamilton To Have Knee Evaluated
- Texas Sports Hall Class Includes Super Bowl, Olympic Champs
- No. 9 Baylor Holds On 60-54 Over Oklahoma To Stay In 2nd
- Baseball’s Hall Of Fame To Honor ‘The Simpsons’ On May 27
- Kansas State Women Win 20th Game, Beat No. 16 Oklahoma 79-71
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures