Kingsbury Participates In Texas Tech Dance-Off
LUBBOCK (CBSDFW.COM) — Texas Tech head football coach Kliff Kingsbury has proven that he can rap. Now, he’s showing that he can dance a bit too.
The 34-year-old coach ended practice on Thursday by orchestrating a dance contest among his players. And before the contest was over, the second year coach joined in on the action.
Kingsbury challenged junior wide receiver Derreck Edwards in the finale, revealing a shirt that reads “TOO TURNT UP”.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Patterson Not Focused On TCU’s No. 2 Ranking
- Serena Faces Bertens In Grand Slam Pursuit
- NFC East Preview: Will Murray’s Departure Be Too Much For Dallas?
- McFadden Hopes To Help In Replacing Murray
- New SMU Coach Chad Morris Certain Of Turnaround Despite Odds
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures