Texas Woman Gets Life In Prison In Stiletto Shoe Slaying
Get Breaking News First
HOUSTON, Texxas (AP) - A jury has sentenced a Houston woman to life in prison for killing her boyfriend by stabbing him at least 25 times in the face and head with the 5 1/2-inch stiletto heel of her shoe.
Ana Trujillo could be seen silently crying Friday when her sentence was handed down in last June’s killing of 59-year-old Alf Stefan Andersson. She was convicted of murder Tuesday.
Prosecutors say Trujillo attacked Andersson during an argument at his home after a night of drinking. Her attorney argued that Andersson, a professor and researcher at the University of Houston, attacked the 45-year-old Trujillo and that she defended herself with the only weapon available, her shoe.
Jurors had asked to look at the blue suede stiletto heel – a size 9 platform pump.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- TCU Gets Record-Setting 82-27 Rout Of Tech
- Sam Houston With 38-21 Win Over Abilene Christian
- Williams, Tretola Pace Arkansas Past UAB 45-17
- Alcorn St. Shuts Down Prairie View, 77-48
- Data Crunchers Help North Texans Choose A College
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures