Police Looking For Fatal Hit-&-Run Suspect
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Fort Worth are searching for a suspected hit-and-run driver, and have now turned to the public for help. The incident took place at around 8:35 p.m. on Friday night in the 700 block of Tierney Road.
According to investigators, a pedestrian was walking northbound in the middle of the street when he was struck by a vehicle. Instead of stopping to render aid, the suspect fled from the scene. Witnesses last spotted the vehicle heading north at East Lancaster Avenue.
The victim was transported to a local hospital, where he died about an hour later. The name and age of the man have not been released.
Police are now looking for the suspect and the dark-colored pickup truck which was involved in this hit-and-run incident. Anyone who may have information about this case is urged to contact the Fort Worth Police Department at 817-335-4222 or Crime Stoppers at 817-469-TIPS.
- Keidel: Money, Mayhem And Madness
- Dwight Howard’s Physical Play Irks Mavs’ Carlisle
- Short But Powerful Storm Rips Through Parts Of Arlington
- Winds, Lightning, Flash Floods, Hail
- Rockets Escape Dallas 130-128; Take 3-0 Series Lead
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures