Police: Thief Posing As Terminix Employee
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Fort Worth Police say a thief who has gained access to several homes didn’t have to break in.
Homeowners repeatedly opened the front door and gave him access to their homes, according to police.
The thief targeted mostly elderly victims and is accused of stealing valuables once he entered their homes.
Police say they have arrested a suspect, but will not release his identity or description at this time because they believe more victims are out there.
Anyone who thinks they may have been a victim, should file a report with FWPD by calling 817-335-4222 and mention the “Terminix Imposter” case.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Arlington Police Still Searching For Kidnapping, Rape Suspect
- The Top 5 Potential Playoff Starting Pitchers Under 26 Years-Old
- Child Protective Services Searching For Missing 10-Year-Old
- A Lottery Player’s Fantasy Come True — Scratch-Off & Sniff Tickets
- North Richland Hills Releases 200 Blue Balloons In Support Of Law Enforcement
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures