DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — An American Airlines plane heading from Cabo San Lucas to Dallas-Fort Worth has made an emergency stop in Abilene after developing a cabin pressure problem.
American spokesman Matt Miller said Tuesday that Flight 1225 from Cabo San Lucas was carrying 133 passengers and a crew of five.
Miller says the plane landed safely in Abilene after “an issue related to cabin pressure.” He says the oxygen masks did not deploy, however.
Miller says passengers are remaining on the plane while crews inspect it. The flight is expected to continue to DFW Airport Tuesday evening.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Oklahoma Bashes Oklahoma State 58-23 In Bedlam
- LSU Defeat Texas A&M 19-7
- Arlington Homicide Detectives Investigating 20-Year-Old Man’s Death
- 23-Year-Old Charged With Murder Following Witness Tip
- UTEP Defeats North Texas 20-17
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures