DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — An American Airlines plane heading from Cabo San Lucas to Dallas-Fort Worth has made an emergency stop in Abilene after developing a cabin pressure problem.
American spokesman Matt Miller said Tuesday that Flight 1225 from Cabo San Lucas was carrying 133 passengers and a crew of five.
Miller says the plane landed safely in Abilene after “an issue related to cabin pressure.” He says the oxygen masks did not deploy, however.
Miller says passengers are remaining on the plane while crews inspect it. The flight is expected to continue to DFW Airport Tuesday evening.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Downtown Dallas Restaurants Show Police Appreciation With Free Food
- Facebook Fashion Fail: Deceptive Ads On Feeds Not Worth It
- Forget Romance: Many Trying To Catch Partners Cheating On Valentine’s Day
- Family Forced Out After Gas Explosion In Their Lakewood Home
- Plano Parents Question School-Related Stress After Recent Suicides
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures