Academy Of Country Music Awards Sells Out Within Minutes
NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Music fans turned out in droves Tuesday when tickets went on sale for next year’s Academy of Country Music Awards.
It sold out 70,000 tickets in 18 minutes for both the 50th Anniversary party at AT&T Stadium and another party at Globe Life Park.
The events were the biggest—and fastest—selling in the Academy’s history.
Viewers who didn’t score a ticket can watch the awards on CBS 11 next April.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Oklahoma Day Care Closes After Reports Of Sunburned Children
- Michael Sam To Make CFL Debut For Montreal Alouettes
- Kroger Recalls Four Spices With Salmonella Concerns
- Jail Releases More Sandra Bland Footage Before Her Death
- Suspected Serial Rapist, Who Posed As Masseuse, Flees To Brazil
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures