NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Music fans turned out in droves Tuesday when tickets went on sale for next year’s Academy of Country Music Awards.
It sold out 70,000 tickets in 18 minutes for both the 50th Anniversary party at AT&T Stadium and another party at Globe Life Park.
The events were the biggest—and fastest—selling in the Academy’s history.
Viewers who didn’t score a ticket can watch the awards on CBS 11 next April.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Students Observe Their First Solar Eclipse; Learn Valuable Science Lesson
- Cowboys Unveil Ring Of Honor Walk At The Star In Frisco
- Police Look For 3 Suspects In Murder Outside Gas Station
- Garland ISD Employee Arrested For Possessing Child Porn
- Historic Eclipse Turns Day Into Night Across US
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures