NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Music fans turned out in droves Tuesday when tickets went on sale for next year’s Academy of Country Music Awards.
It sold out 70,000 tickets in 18 minutes for both the 50th Anniversary party at AT&T Stadium and another party at Globe Life Park.
The events were the biggest—and fastest—selling in the Academy’s history.
Viewers who didn’t score a ticket can watch the awards on CBS 11 next April.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Teen Might Have Fallen Asleep Before Deadly Crash
- “Deepwater Horizon” Film Shows Disaster’s Human Toll
- Safety A Big Topic With The State Fair Of Texas Just 3 Days Away
- Pence Breaks With Trump, Says Humans Affect Climate Change
- Cuban Responds To Trump’s Tax Comments
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures