Bomb Threat Made Against Highland Park HS Deemed Not Credible
DALLAS, Texas (1080 KRLD) – A bomb threat was reported at Highland Park High School in Dallas around noon on Tuesday.
The school communicated via the emergency notification system that they are investigating the threat, and says a search is underway.
Right now students are being held in their classrooms, and the bell schedule is on hold.
UPDATE: 1:35 pm
Officials are saying this is not a credible threat. Classes have resumed.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- $3 Million Grand Prairie Park & Ride Lot Sits Empty
- New Bus Services From Dallas To Houston Promises To ‘Luxurious’
- Moustakas Hits Grand Slam In Royals’ Victory Over Rangers
- Mother: Salesperson Shamed Me For Allowing Daughter To Wear Boy Clothes
- Newly Released Video Shows Fort Worth Officer Involved Shooting
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures