Bomb Threat Made Against Highland Park HS Deemed Not Credible
DALLAS, Texas (1080 KRLD) – A bomb threat was reported at Highland Park High School in Dallas around noon on Tuesday.
The school communicated via the emergency notification system that they are investigating the threat, and says a search is underway.
Right now students are being held in their classrooms, and the bell schedule is on hold.
UPDATE: 1:35 pm
Officials are saying this is not a credible threat. Classes have resumed.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Iconic Fashion Designer Oscar de la Renta Dead At 82
- Ebola Patient Released From Atlanta Hospital
- CDC Releases Revised Ebola Safety Gear Guidelines
- Keller ISD Eyes $169.5M Bond Package To Build More Schools
- Donors Helping Ebola-Quarantined Family Start Over
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures