Bomb Threat Made Against Highland Park HS Deemed Not Credible
DALLAS, Texas (1080 KRLD) – A bomb threat was reported at Highland Park High School in Dallas around noon on Tuesday.
The school communicated via the emergency notification system that they are investigating the threat, and says a search is underway.
Right now students are being held in their classrooms, and the bell schedule is on hold.
UPDATE: 1:35 pm
Officials are saying this is not a credible threat. Classes have resumed.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Frisco Freedom Fest Entertains Thousands On Fourth
- Historic Ft. Worth Neighborhoods Come Alive On Fourth
- Another Near Drowning In Fort Worth
- Charity-Driven Fireworks Stand Burglarized In Kaufman County
- Lake Arlington Is Packed For Fourth
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures