DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The ‘new guy’ is going to check out his new spot! Today CBS announced that Stephen Colbert, who will succeed David Letterman as host when he retires from The Late Show, is planning a visit to his future home.
Colbert will be a guest on the “Late Show with David Letterman” next Tuesday, April 22nd.
CBS announced last week that Colbert, the host, writer and executive producer of the Emmy and Peabody Award-winning “The Colbert Report,” on Comedy Central will be the next host of the “Late Show,” after Letterman retires sometime in 2015.
You can see “Late Show with David Letterman” weeknights at 10:35 p.m. on CBS 11/KTVT in North Texas.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Amber Alert Issued For Teen Believed To Be In Danger
- Mother Whose Children Died In Hot Car In May Arrested
- Man Charged With 7 Counts Of Deadly Conduct
- Parkland Trauma Staff Recalls Police Ambush
- Goodbye Valley View Mall, Hello Dallas Midtown
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures