DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – This week’s Steals and Deals is for the fashionista’s, foodies and the floppy eared lovers.
Thrift Giant Outlet is a place you can find designer duds for less than $2. Every Wednesday 35,000 pieces of clothing for men, women and children fill the store. No matter what it is, the cost is just $1.99. Everyday after that the prices go down and on Tuesday everything is $.25. They clear out the store Tuesday night and bring in a fresh new pieces the next Wednesday. Even though you may pay a little more on Wednesday, that ‘s the day you can find designer deals.
Our next deal is a sweet one from Low Country Quisine. A dozen cupcakes featuring three of their most popular flavors. Normal price is $33 per dozen, Steals and Deals price saves you 40% and is $20.00 Just tell them you saw the special on CBS.
Our last deal is from our CBS website. Target has deals on Easter baskets and what goes in them.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- American Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Landing After Fire
- Planning For A Restaurant Row In McKinney
- Experts: Dry Shampoo Overuse May Cause Hair Loss
- Thousands Attend Billy Bob’s Concert Benefiting Dallas Police Charity
- Obama Implores Voters To Elect Hillary Clinton
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures