Cowboys’ Melton Bar-Brawl Suits Dropped
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
DALLAS, Texas (105.3 THE FAN) – Both parties in lawsuits centering on a December 22nd bar scuffle involving Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle Henry Melton have dropped their litigation, Melton representatives tell 105.3 The Fan.
The incident, which occurred before the Grapevine native signed with Dallas this spring, occurred at Chill Sports Bar in Grapevine. The bar owner alleged that Melton was the instigator; Melton claimed publicly that the suit was a “money grab’’ on the part of the bar owner.
Melton can still face a Class A misdemeanor assault as a result of the incident. Melton’s agent, Jordan Woy, tells 105.3 The Fan that he is confident Melton will be cleared of any wrong-doing.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Dairy Queens Affected By Potential Data Breach
- Collin Co. Leaders Criticize Plans For More Toll Roads
- Hewlett-Packard Recalls 6M Laptop Power Cords
- Weapons Smuggler Receives Almost 8-Year Prison Term
- Dallas County Plans To Confiscate Guns From Abusers
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: