Cowboys’ Melton Bar-Brawl Suits Dropped
Cowboys CentralBuy Cowboys Tickets Shop for Cowboys Gear NFL Scoreboard
Sports Fan Insider
DALLAS, Texas (105.3 THE FAN) – Both parties in lawsuits centering on a December 22nd bar scuffle involving Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle Henry Melton have dropped their litigation, Melton representatives tell 105.3 The Fan.
The incident, which occurred before the Grapevine native signed with Dallas this spring, occurred at Chill Sports Bar in Grapevine. The bar owner alleged that Melton was the instigator; Melton claimed publicly that the suit was a “money grab’’ on the part of the bar owner.
Melton can still face a Class A misdemeanor assault as a result of the incident. Melton’s agent, Jordan Woy, tells 105.3 The Fan that he is confident Melton will be cleared of any wrong-doing.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Store Clerk Mourns For Security Guard Shot Dead
- Brain Injury Group Says NFL Concussion Award Scheme ‘Flawed’
- City Of Denton Sued Over Fracking Moratorium
- CDC Confirms Patient In Dallas Has The Ebola Virus
- Kingsbury Might Need To Start Freshman QB At KSU
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: