Cowboys’ Melton Bar-Brawl Suits Dropped
DALLAS, Texas (105.3 THE FAN) – Both parties in lawsuits centering on a December 22nd bar scuffle involving Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle Henry Melton have dropped their litigation, Melton representatives tell 105.3 The Fan.
The incident, which occurred before the Grapevine native signed with Dallas this spring, occurred at Chill Sports Bar in Grapevine. The bar owner alleged that Melton was the instigator; Melton claimed publicly that the suit was a “money grab’’ on the part of the bar owner.
Melton can still face a Class A misdemeanor assault as a result of the incident. Melton’s agent, Jordan Woy, tells 105.3 The Fan that he is confident Melton will be cleared of any wrong-doing.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Teen Brings Fake Gun To Lewisville High School
- Sound Foundation Giving Young North Texas Musicians A Voice
- Police: Thieves Cutting Tires To Steal From ATM Customers
- Texas Hunters Capture “Boarzilla” – The Giant Hog
- Report: Damaged Guardrail Could Have Caused Prison Bus Wreck
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures
OLAPIC SPORTS UGC: