DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Dallas Police say a woman was shot in the leg through her car door while driving in southwest Dallas early Friday morning.
The woman was wounded around 3:30 a.m. along the ramp from westbound I-20 to northbound Spur 408.
She was taken to Methodist Hospital in Oak Cliff with non-life threatening injuries.
There is no word on if police have identified any suspects or a motive for the shooting.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Admits Stealing Political Signs, Turns Self In
- Plano Middle School Students Shot With BB Gun
- Dallas Police Seek Help Solving Man’s Murder
- Jerry Jones Offers North Little Rock Police Tickets
- AP Source: Broncos’ C.J. Anderson Undergoing Surgery
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures