DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Dallas Police say a woman was shot in the leg through her car door while driving in southwest Dallas early Friday morning.
The woman was wounded around 3:30 a.m. along the ramp from westbound I-20 to northbound Spur 408.
She was taken to Methodist Hospital in Oak Cliff with non-life threatening injuries.
There is no word on if police have identified any suspects or a motive for the shooting.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Hundreds Gather To Remember Mother Killed On Southwest Flight
- Star Athlete, Musical Artist Describe Victims Of Waffle House Shooting
- Photos Capture Special Moments At Barbara Bush’s Funeral
- Ezekiel Elliott Pop-Up Store Appears In Dallas
- Andrew Landry Wins Texas Open For First PGA Tour Title
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures