Driver Shot Through Car Door In Southwest Dallas
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police say a woman was shot in the leg through her car door while driving in southwest Dallas early Friday morning.
The woman was wounded around 3:30 a.m. along the ramp from westbound I-20 to northbound Spur 408.
She was taken to Methodist Hospital in Oak Cliff with non-life threatening injuries.
There is no word on if police have identified any suspects or a motive for the shooting.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Daily Score: Fixing Pressing Sports Problems
- Good Samaritan Saves Woman From Gym Screwdriver Stabbing
- Dallas Shark Attack Survivor Talks About Experience, Recovery
- NFL VP Of Officiating Dean Blandino Joins Ben & Skin
- Fort Worth Stock Show Goes Pink
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures