Driver Shot Through Car Door In Southwest Dallas
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas Police say a woman was shot in the leg through her car door while driving in southwest Dallas early Friday morning.
The woman was wounded around 3:30 a.m. along the ramp from westbound I-20 to northbound Spur 408.
She was taken to Methodist Hospital in Oak Cliff with non-life threatening injuries.
There is no word on if police have identified any suspects or a motive for the shooting.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Residents Fight Planned Mansfield Medical Waste Site
- Officer Involved In Ferguson Shooting From Texas
- Cowboys Shuffle LBs With McClain Skipping Workouts
- Cleaning Crew Finds More Ashes At Troubled Mortuary
- Protestors, Armed With Assault Weapons, March In Dallas
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures