Driver Shot Through Car Door In Southwest Dallas
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Dallas Police say a woman was shot in the leg through her car door while driving in southwest Dallas early Friday morning.
The woman was wounded around 3:30 a.m. along the ramp from westbound I-20 to northbound Spur 408.
She was taken to Methodist Hospital in Oak Cliff with non-life threatening injuries.
There is no word on if police have identified any suspects or a motive for the shooting.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- A Machete Drawn, Did A North Texas Deputy Do Enough?
- War Veteran Donates Kidney To Dallas Man
- Distracted Driver Hits 13-Year-Old Boy
- South Dallas Neighborhood Dumping Ground For Dogs
- Spieth Has Shot At Being Top Golfer In The World Soon
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures