FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A fatal accident shut down the southbound lane of I-820 and Ramey near Lake Arlington in Fort Worth Friday afternoon.
A black car crossed over the median and a white pickup truck slammed into it. The Ford F250 dragged the car several hundred feet after impact.
The driver of the truck and the driver of the car died.
This is a developing story.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Family, Friends Honor Firefighter Killed In Hit-And-Run
- Wild Weather Does Damage In Dallas
- Good Contractor’s List Kicks Out “Bad Apple”
- Facade Collapses Next To Parking Garage In Uptown
- Consumer Justice Results Round-Up: $1300 In Refunds In 2 Weeks
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures