FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A fatal accident shut down the southbound lane of I-820 and Ramey near Lake Arlington in Fort Worth Friday afternoon.
A black car crossed over the median and a white pickup truck slammed into it. The Ford F250 dragged the car several hundred feet after impact.
The driver of the truck and the driver of the car died.
This is a developing story.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Kraft Heinz Withdraws $143B Bid To Buy Unilever
- Friends React To Accused Murderer’s Death After Officer-Involved Shooting
- Runoff Election To Held For Frisco City Council Position
- Silver: NBA Will Keep Eye On State’s Inclusion Policies
- Trump Motorcade Hit By 2×4, 5 Students Face Charges
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures