FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A fatal accident shut down the southbound lane of I-820 and Ramey near Lake Arlington in Fort Worth Friday afternoon.
A black car crossed over the median and a white pickup truck slammed into it. The Ford F250 dragged the car several hundred feet after impact.
The driver of the truck and the driver of the car died.
This is a developing story.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- More Finger Pointing As Paxton’s Trial Expected To Cost $2M
- 4-time Pro Bowl RB Arian Foster Retires
- First Day Of Early Voting Way Ahead Of Past Two Elections In North Texas
- Analysts Doubt Texas Is A Toss-Up State
- Teacher Arrested For Double Murder In Fort Worth
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures