FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A fatal accident shut down the southbound lane of I-820 and Ramey near Lake Arlington in Fort Worth Friday afternoon.
A black car crossed over the median and a white pickup truck slammed into it. The Ford F250 dragged the car several hundred feet after impact.
The driver of the truck and the driver of the car died.
This is a developing story.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Top 5 Surprising Ways To Keep Mosquitoes Away
- Controversial Reading Assignment Has Some High School Parents Fuming
- Dallas Mayor Pleased With Grow South Initiative’s Progress
- Sanders Wins Democratic Presidential Primary In Indiana
- Cruz Drops Out Of Race For President
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures