Fatal Accident On I-820 Causes Traffic Back-Up
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A fatal accident shut down the southbound lane of I-820 and Ramey near Lake Arlington in Fort Worth Friday afternoon.
A black car crossed over the median and a white pickup truck slammed into it. The Ford F250 dragged the car several hundred feet after impact.
The driver of the truck and the driver of the car died.
This is a developing story.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Security Camera Records Semi Ramming Into Family Of Four
- Man Jumped To His Death To Avoid Theft Charges
- Man Charged After Accountant Is Punched, Falls, Hits Head
- Frisco Parents Upset With School Bus Service
- City Votes “No” On Irving’s $173M Music Factory
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures