Julie Fisk Reviews ‘Heaven Is For Real’
DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – New in theaters this week we have Heaven is for Real, based on the true story of a 4-year-old boy who has a near-death-experience and then describes the things he sees in Heaven.
The film stars Greg Kinnear and Texas native Margo Martindale. Kinnear plays the part of Todd Burpo, the real-life father of Colton who has a close call during an emergency appendectomy and wakes up talking about his trip to Heaven.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Top Federal Health Official Again Visits Dallas
- American Waives Rebooking Charge For Customers With Winter Travel Challenges
- Mexican Man Sentenced For Role In Texas Drug Ring
- After CBS 11 Report, Cones & Signs Now Mark Berry Street Median
- Remodel Gives Dallas Army Veteran A Home Fit For A Hero
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures