DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – New in theaters this week we have Heaven is for Real, based on the true story of a 4-year-old boy who has a near-death-experience and then describes the things he sees in Heaven.
The film stars Greg Kinnear and Texas native Margo Martindale. Kinnear plays the part of Todd Burpo, the real-life father of Colton who has a close call during an emergency appendectomy and wakes up talking about his trip to Heaven.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Trump Backers Cry Foul Over Loss At Arizona GOP Convention
- People In Lindale Clean Up After And Relive Friday Tornado
- Sixth Victim Found Dead From Palestine Flooding
- Minors Injured In Church Van Crash In Fort Worth
- Dallas Homeowner Shoots, Kills Burglary Suspect
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures