Julie Fisk Reviews ‘Heaven Is For Real’
DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – New in theaters this week we have Heaven is for Real, based on the true story of a 4-year-old boy who has a near-death-experience and then describes the things he sees in Heaven.
The film stars Greg Kinnear and Texas native Margo Martindale. Kinnear plays the part of Todd Burpo, the real-life father of Colton who has a close call during an emergency appendectomy and wakes up talking about his trip to Heaven.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Amber Alert Issued For Missing Benbrook Girl
- Sharp Limits On Media Access To Records Likely To Be Dropped
- Voluntary Evacuations In Kaufman County Over Bridge Concerns
- Folks Flock To Lake Arlington On Memorial Day
- Mansfield Police Officer Drives Donations To Omaha
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures