DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – New in theaters this week we have Heaven is for Real, based on the true story of a 4-year-old boy who has a near-death-experience and then describes the things he sees in Heaven.
The film stars Greg Kinnear and Texas native Margo Martindale. Kinnear plays the part of Todd Burpo, the real-life father of Colton who has a close call during an emergency appendectomy and wakes up talking about his trip to Heaven.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Spirited Debate Over Future Of Fair Park
- Ponder Booster Club Out $21K, Parents Blame Fellow Member
- Murder Mystery In San Marcos Impacts North Texas Family
- Mysterious Tunnels Under North Texas Explained
- “No Trespassing Signs” Going Up At Tent City Under I-45
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures