Julie Fisk Reviews ‘Heaven Is For Real’
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – New in theaters this week we have Heaven is for Real, based on the true story of a 4-year-old boy who has a near-death-experience and then describes the things he sees in Heaven.
The film stars Greg Kinnear and Texas native Margo Martindale. Kinnear plays the part of Todd Burpo, the real-life father of Colton who has a close call during an emergency appendectomy and wakes up talking about his trip to Heaven.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Homeowners Stalled From Installing Solar Power
- 2 North Texas UPS Locations Among Those Breached By Malware
- DPD Inadvertently Posts Phone Numbers Of Crime Victims
- SeaWorld Drops Appeal Of OSHA Violation
- Police Chief David Brown To Spend $1M+ On Body Cams
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures