NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A new survey from careerbuilder.com finds 55 percent of today’s workers consider themselves overweight.
Twenty-one percent of participants said they have gained at least ten pounds at their current job.
The highest percentage of people who have packed on the pounds, according to the study, came from the technology field.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Ezekiel Elliott Pop-Up Store Appears In Dallas
- Andrew Landry Wins Texas Open For First PGA Tour Title
- Rangers Avoid Series Sweep With 7-4 Win Over Mariners
- Southwest Airlines Cancels Flights For Fan Blade Inspections
- Man Hailed As ‘Hero’ After Wrestling Rifle Away From Waffle House Shooter
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures