Survey: More Than Half Of Nation’s Employed Feel Fat
CBS DFW (con't)
Affordable Care Act Updates: CBSDFW.com/ACA
Health News & Information: CBSDFW.com/Health
NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) - A new survey from careerbuilder.com finds 55 percent of today’s workers consider themselves overweight.
Twenty-one percent of participants said they have gained at least ten pounds at their current job.
The highest percentage of people who have packed on the pounds, according to the study, came from the technology field.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Fish’s Saturday Morning Cowboys Camp Notes
- Feliz Records First Save Since 2011 As Rangers Beat A’s 4-1
- Babe’s Saturday Morning Cowboys Training Camp Report
- 1-on-1 With Dez: A ‘Hyperactive Kid’ Grows Up
- John Wiley Price Supporters Speak Out For “Our Man Downtown”
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures