Survey: More Than Half Of Nation’s Employed Feel Fat
NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) - A new survey from careerbuilder.com finds 55 percent of today’s workers consider themselves overweight.
Twenty-one percent of participants said they have gained at least ten pounds at their current job.
The highest percentage of people who have packed on the pounds, according to the study, came from the technology field.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Suspect In Christina Morris Case Charged With Sex Assault Of A Child
- Celina Teacher Accidentally Sets Off Active Shooter Alert
- Texas Keeps NCAA Hopes Alive, Beats No. 14 Baylor 61-59
- No. 6 Baylor Ends Regular Season 75-65 Over Texas Tech
- Explosion Destroys Home In Southeast Dallas
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures