NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A new survey from careerbuilder.com finds 55 percent of today’s workers consider themselves overweight.
Twenty-one percent of participants said they have gained at least ten pounds at their current job.
The highest percentage of people who have packed on the pounds, according to the study, came from the technology field.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas AIDS March Looks To Raise Awareness
- Miami Police Union President Relieved Of Duty For Cyberbullying
- Pet Owner Explains Why He Shot, Buried His Own Dog
- Gunman Surrenders After Fatal Shooting On Las Vegas Strip
- Ex-US Rep. Stockman Expects To Be ‘Vindicated’ On Charges
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures