NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A new survey from careerbuilder.com finds 55 percent of today’s workers consider themselves overweight.
Twenty-one percent of participants said they have gained at least ten pounds at their current job.
The highest percentage of people who have packed on the pounds, according to the study, came from the technology field.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Golfing Legend Arnold Palmer Dies At 87
- Rangers Can’t Complete Sweep, Fall To A’s 7-1
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Rides To Strong $35M Debut At Box Office
- Gas Prices Up Four Cents To $2.25 A Gallon
- Baltimore Police: Three Gunmen Shoot, Wound Eight In Attack
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures