LOS ANGELES (AP) – Lindsay Lohan says she suffered a miscarriage during the taping of her reality TV series.
The 27-year-old actress made the disclosure during Sunday’s final episode of “Lindsay,” the OWN cable channel series.
Lohan said the miscarriage was the reason she was unable to appear on the program at one point. She said she was sick and unable to move.
She didn’t offer any further details on the program about her ill-fated pregnancy.
Lohan began taping the OWN reality show shortly after leaving her sixth stint in rehab last summer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Mesquite Teen 4th Sibling In Her Family To Be Valedictorian
- Fired Mesquite Officer’s Attorney: ‘Politics And Fear’ Led To Dismissal
- Texas Waives Passing Rules, Fines Firm After Standardized Testing Glitches
- Mosquito Season Returns With Zika Concerns
- Former Dallas Cowboy Drew Pearson To Appear On ‘The Young And The Restless’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures