LOS ANGELES (AP) – Lindsay Lohan says she suffered a miscarriage during the taping of her reality TV series.
The 27-year-old actress made the disclosure during Sunday’s final episode of “Lindsay,” the OWN cable channel series.
Lohan said the miscarriage was the reason she was unable to appear on the program at one point. She said she was sick and unable to move.
She didn’t offer any further details on the program about her ill-fated pregnancy.
Lohan began taping the OWN reality show shortly after leaving her sixth stint in rehab last summer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Video May Identify Texas A&M University Students Accused Of Yelling Racist Slurs
- Police Chase Goes Through Four North Texas Counties, Ends In Waco
- Fake Online Florists Causing Problems For Legitimate Businesses, Customers
- 12-Year-Old Pens Uplifting Essay A Day Before She Dies
- Dallas Police Officer Celebrated For Calm Under Fire
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures