Lindsay Lohan Says She Had Miscarriage
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Lindsay Lohan says she suffered a miscarriage during the taping of her reality TV series.
The 27-year-old actress made the disclosure during Sunday’s final episode of “Lindsay,” the OWN cable channel series.
Lohan said the miscarriage was the reason she was unable to appear on the program at one point. She said she was sick and unable to move.
She didn’t offer any further details on the program about her ill-fated pregnancy.
Lohan began taping the OWN reality show shortly after leaving her sixth stint in rehab last summer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Ringling Bros. Eliminating Elephant Acts From Circus
- Blog: After Rangers First Game Flop, Where Do They Go From Here?
- One Person Dies After 7-Car Wreck In Denton Co
- Westbrook 1st Player Since MJ With 4 Straight Triple-Doubles
- Book By Sen. Ted Cruz To Be Published June 30
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures