LOS ANGELES (AP) – Lindsay Lohan says she suffered a miscarriage during the taping of her reality TV series.
The 27-year-old actress made the disclosure during Sunday’s final episode of “Lindsay,” the OWN cable channel series.
Lohan said the miscarriage was the reason she was unable to appear on the program at one point. She said she was sick and unable to move.
She didn’t offer any further details on the program about her ill-fated pregnancy.
Lohan began taping the OWN reality show shortly after leaving her sixth stint in rehab last summer.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Protest Planned For House Speaker Paul Ryan’s Texas Visit
- 7 Earth-Size Worlds Found Orbiting Star; Could Hold Life
- New Voter ID Bill Prompts Texas To Ask Court For More Time
- Teen’s Warning About Shirt Wrapped Around Windshield Goes Viral
- 2017 NBA Second Half Preview – Western Conference
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures