Brazen Thief Steals Credit Cards Off Desk Of DPD Detective
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A man stole cash and a credit card out of a police officers wallet from his desk inside DPD headquarters at 1400 S. Lamar St.
It happened in January and police still haven’t caught the thief.
About two and half hours after the theft, the suspect went on a shopping spree at Macy’s in the Galleria Mall, Macy’s and Dillard’s at Northpark Shopping Center.
Public Integrity detectives are asking for help identifying the man. They aren’t certain if the man who used the credit card is the same person who stole the items.
Police describe the thief as a black male in his 30’s, 5’8’’ to 5 ‘10’’ average weight, mustache (or a beard based on the photo above). He was last seen wearing a Kangol cap, black pants and a black leather jacket.
Anyone with information about the suspect or this incident is urged to please contact Detective Kennedy-Cahee at 214.671.3265.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Whataburger Continues Ban On Open Carry In Its Restaurants
- AA Flight Makes Emergency Landing At DFW Airport
- Police Arrest Alleged Shooter Of Coppell HS Football Star
- Donovan McNabb Arrested Again On Suspicion Of DUI
- General Mills Plans Move To Cage-Free Eggs
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures