Drew Barrymore Welcomes 2nd Baby Girl
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Drew Barrymore is now a mommy of two.
The 39-year-old actress and her 36-year-old husband, Will Kopelman, are welcoming their second daughter.
Barrymore’s rep, Chris Miller, confirms Frankie Barrymore Kopelman was born Tuesday.
Barrymore and Kopelman’s first child, daughter Olive, is 19 months old.
The couple say in a statement that “Olive has a new little sister, and everyone is healthy and happy!”
Barrymore told The Associated Press earlier this month that becoming a parent is the greatest thing she’s ever done in my life.
Barrymore’s latest film, out May 23, is the family-friendly comedy “Blended,” which co-stars Adam Sandler. Her recent photo book, “Find It in Everything,” was dedicated to daughter Olive.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Lewisville PD Identify Police Shooting Suspect
- Patients Feel The Pinch Of Higher Generic Drug Prices
- Savvy Shopping Mom Pays It Forward At Christmas
- Oil Boom Brings New Focus To Univ. Of Texas’ Land
- Death Row Inmate’s Case Headed To US Appeals Court
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures