Funeral Arrangements Set For Elite News Founder William “Bill” Blair
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Funeral services have been arranged for North Texas publishing icon, William “Bill” Blair.
Blair’s body will lie in state on Thursday, April 24 from 12-5 pm at the Hall of State at Fair Park, 3939 Grand Avenue in Dallas.
A memorial service will also be held on Thursday from 7-9 pm at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church, 444 West Ledbetter Drive.
Funeral services will he held Friday, April 25 at 11 am at Concord Church, 6808 Pastor Bailey Drive in Dallas.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Suspect Arrested In Rape Near SMU
- Arlington Woman Executed For Starvation Death Of 9-Year-Old
- School Bus Cameras Go Dark In Some North Texas Cities
- Supreme Court Refuses To Block Execution Of Arlington Woman
- Man Injured In Fort Worth Fire Thanks Heroes Who Saved Him
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures