DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Funeral services have been arranged for North Texas publishing icon, William “Bill” Blair.
Blair’s body will lie in state on Thursday, April 24 from 12-5 pm at the Hall of State at Fair Park, 3939 Grand Avenue in Dallas.
A memorial service will also be held on Thursday from 7-9 pm at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church, 444 West Ledbetter Drive.
Funeral services will he held Friday, April 25 at 11 am at Concord Church, 6808 Pastor Bailey Drive in Dallas.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- One Of Highland Park’s Oldest Mansions Scheduled To Be Demolished
- Top 5 Ways The Trump Administration Could Affect Your Wallet
- Little Elm Detective Killed In Line Of Duty; Suspect Dead
- Dallas Tops Forbes List Of Places To Invest In Real Estate
- Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Testifies In Dallas
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures