Stars Beat Ducks 4-2 To Even Series 2-2
Dallas Stars CentralShop for Dallas Stars Gear
Buy Dallas Stars Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — Cody Eakin and Alex Goligoski scored on Dallas’ first two shots in the third period and the Stars beat the top-seeded Anaheim Ducks 4-2 on Wednesday in Game 4 of the best-of-seven series that is all even now.
Even without captain Ryan Getzlaf, a surprise late scratch with an upper-body injury, and healthy scratch Teemu Selane, the Ducks jumped out to a 2-0 lead in the first period.
But the Stars, who got physical at home at the American Airlines Center after a pair of one-goal losses in Anaheim to start the series, dominated the rest of the way.
Game 5 is Friday night in Anaheim, and Game 6 is Sunday in Dallas.
Dallas captain Jaime Benn scored off a faceoff only 27 seconds into the second period, his third goal in the series.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- State Fair Of Texas Pays ‘Above Average’ Legal Bills
- Dallas Cowboys’ DeMarco Murray Joins Elite Company to Start 2014 NFL Season
- Details On Ebola Patient’s Arrival In Texas & Current Condition
- Ebola Fight – CDC Members Begin Arriving In North Texas
- Community Shocked By Ebola Case; Not Panicked
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures