Gas Prices Across Texas Hold Steady At $3.49
IRVING, Texas (AP) – Retail gasoline prices across Texas held steady this week at $3.49 per gallon.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported that compares to the nationwide average price of $3.68 per gallon, up 2 cents from last week.
Dallas has the most expensive gasoline statewide this week at $3.56 per gallon. The AAA survey found El Paso has the cheapest gasoline at $3.34 per gallon.
Experts say refineries are required to start producing summer-blend gasoline by May 1 and often go offline during the same period for scheduled maintenance. The decrease in supply can cause prices in certain areas to rise, but AAA says fluctuations have been minimal so far this season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Rangers Mailbag: Rua At Second?
- GOP White House Campaigns Star Clinton
- Senate Adopts Budget Targeting ‘Obamacare’
- Prisoner Escapes From Rowlett Hospital
- Big 12’s Bowlsby Backs Off Title Game Talk
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures