IRVING, Texas (AP) – Retail gasoline prices across Texas held steady this week at $3.49 per gallon.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported that compares to the nationwide average price of $3.68 per gallon, up 2 cents from last week.
Dallas has the most expensive gasoline statewide this week at $3.56 per gallon. The AAA survey found El Paso has the cheapest gasoline at $3.34 per gallon.
Experts say refineries are required to start producing summer-blend gasoline by May 1 and often go offline during the same period for scheduled maintenance. The decrease in supply can cause prices in certain areas to rise, but AAA says fluctuations have been minimal so far this season.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Surveillance Footage Shows Robbery Suspects Pull Out Gun Near Child
- Texas State Rep Tweets About Response Time By Dallas PD
- Selig, Schuerholz Elected To Baseball Hall Of Fame
- Cowboys Clinch Playoff Spot After Redskins Loss
- Death Toll Hits 33 In Oakland Warehouse Fire, Includes Teens
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures