Police Release Video In Easter Sunday Theft At Church
DALLAS (KRLD) – Dallas Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying the people who stole from a local church on Easter Sunday.
The incident occurred at Burning Bush Missionary Baptist Church at 4943 Bonnie View Road around 8:40 p.m.
Jewel Nealon from the church watched the crime on surveillance tape.
“I saw the van pull in, two guys get out and pull the door down. I saw them bring items from the garage and load them into the van.”
The suspects stole around $2,000 worth of meats from freezers and other items used to feed members of the church, academy and others in need in the community.
Police are hoping someone will recognize the suspects in the video and can provide clues.
One of the suspects is wearing a t-shirt, shorts and tennis shoes. Police believe the vehicle is a recent model Dodge Ram van.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Dallas Police at 214-671-4501.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Formerly Conjoined Twins First Thanksgiving After Surgery
- Police Chase Ends With Multi-Vehicle Crash, 1 Dead
- High Court To Review EPA Mercury Limits
- Dallas Residents Take To The Streets Protesting Ferguson Decision
- North Texas Family Wants Justice For Stolen Decorations
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures