ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Some seriously good eats are rolling back into DFW this weekend, as the Texas Food Truckin’ Fest returns to Globe Life Park in Arlington. Some 40 vendors are going to bring an international flavor to the Metroplex with dishes ranging from gourmet pizzas to sushi and even cupcakes.
The event begins on Friday night and runs through Saturday, and benefits the Tarrant Area Food Bank. Click here for more information.
CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh got to sample some of the offerings early Friday morning. Check out her live reports in the videos below.
- Man Who Allegedly Stole Fort Worth Fire SUV, Bloodied And Busted
- Cowboys Fall At Home To Chargers On Thanksgiving
- What NHL Teams Are Thankful For
- DPS Trooper Shot, Killed In Freestone County; Suspect Apprehended
- What Each MLB Team Is Thankful For
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures