ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Some seriously good eats are rolling back into DFW this weekend, as the Texas Food Truckin’ Fest returns to Globe Life Park in Arlington. Some 40 vendors are going to bring an international flavor to the Metroplex with dishes ranging from gourmet pizzas to sushi and even cupcakes.
The event begins on Friday night and runs through Saturday, and benefits the Tarrant Area Food Bank. Click here for more information.
CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh got to sample some of the offerings early Friday morning. Check out her live reports in the videos below.
- Falcons Dominate Packers 44-21 For NFC Title
- Anderson, Nowitzki Help Mavericks Rout Lakers 122-73
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Shooting At San Antonio Mall
- Apparent Murder-Suicide In SE Texas Leaves 3 Dead, 2 Injured
- Matt Damon Says He’ll Pitch Clean Water To Trump
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures