ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Some seriously good eats are rolling back into DFW this weekend, as the Texas Food Truckin’ Fest returns to Globe Life Park in Arlington. Some 40 vendors are going to bring an international flavor to the Metroplex with dishes ranging from gourmet pizzas to sushi and even cupcakes.
The event begins on Friday night and runs through Saturday, and benefits the Tarrant Area Food Bank. Click here for more information.
CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh got to sample some of the offerings early Friday morning. Check out her live reports in the videos below.
- Dallas Zoo Hippo Loses Calf After Giving Birth
- School Walkouts, Sit-Ins Planned After Florida Shooting
- Man Rescued After Driving Into Sinkhole In Irving
- Home Burglary Suspect Keeps Dallas Neighborhood On Edge
- Business Owner Says Square Holding More Than $7,000 Of His Money
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures