ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – Some seriously good eats are rolling back into DFW this weekend, as the Texas Food Truckin’ Fest returns to Globe Life Park in Arlington. Some 40 vendors are going to bring an international flavor to the Metroplex with dishes ranging from gourmet pizzas to sushi and even cupcakes.
The event begins on Friday night and runs through Saturday, and benefits the Tarrant Area Food Bank. Click here for more information.
CBS 11 News reporter Elizabeth Dinh got to sample some of the offerings early Friday morning. Check out her live reports in the videos below.
- Gonzalez 4 Hits, 3 RBIs In Astros’ 11-2 Win Over Rangers
- Rookie Smith Gives Mavs Hope In Nowitzki’s 20th Season
- Trump Applauds ‘Great Anger’ Toward Cowboys Gesture, Acknowledges Progress In Standing For Anthem
- NBA Players Want Change, And Now Must Decide How To Proceed
- GOP, White House Prepare To Roll Out Tax Cuts
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures