CLEBURNE, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – On Friday afternoon a helicopter crash at the Cleburne Airport sent two people to the hospital.
Charlie Hodges with the City of Cleburne says it was a training flight.
The two injured were taken to Harris Methodist Hospital in Fort Worth with non-life threatening injuries.
Helicopter owner Rick Segerstrom says his son was on a training flight with an instructor when they lost control in the ground and the chopper crashed.
The helicopter was extensively damaged.
The FAA is expected to investigate the cause of the crash.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Military Widow Slams Trump & His University At DNC
- Last Charge Dropped Against Anti-Abortion Duo Behind Videos
- Powerball Jackpot $422 Million After Months Without Winner
- Dallas Man Sentenced To Jail For Sabotaging Citibank Computers
- Chaos Erupts Between Texas Delegation’s Clinton & Sanders Supporters
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures