Two Injured In Training Helpcopter Crash In Cleburne
Get Breaking News First
CLEBURNE, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) - On Friday afternoon a helicopter crash at the Cleburne Airport sent two people to the hospital.
Charlie Hodges with the City of Cleburne says it was a training flight.
The two injured were taken to Harris Methodist Hospital in Fort Worth with non-life threatening injuries.
Helicopter owner Rick Segerstrom says his son was on a training flight with an instructor when they lost control in the ground and the chopper crashed.
The helicopter was extensively damaged.
The FAA is expected to investigate the cause of the crash.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- House Republicans Offer Solutions To Border Crisis; Critics Blast Recommendations
- Go Kart Victim’s Father Breaks His Silence
- Celebrating The Iconic Caped Crusader, Batman’s 75th Anniversary
- Email Exchanges Shed Light On Walter Dansby’s Resignation
- Steals & Deals: July 23
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures