Police: Alcohol Blamed After Single-Car Crash Kills Passenger
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A single-car crash that happened around 11:08 p.m. Saturday in north Fort Worth killed one person.
Police say the driver of the car was intoxicated, causing the rollover accident in the 5800 block of Bowman Roberts Rd. near Trinity Creek Drive.
A MedStar spokesperson says a passenger in the car died at the scene.
The driver, who has not be identified, was arrested for intoxication manslaughter.
The victim’s name has yet to be released by the Tarrant County Medical Examiner.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Standing Room Only At Collin County Meeting About Immigrant Children
- Disrespected Dez? The Anatomy Of A Cowboys Non-Story
- Recent Drownings Reminder For Parents To Stay Vigilant
- Jury In Jesse Ventura/Chris Kyle Case To Return Tuesday
- Fort Worth Doctor Who Contracted Ebola Seriously Ill
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures