Police: Alcohol Blamed After Single-Car Crash Kills Passenger
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A single-car crash that happened around 11:08 p.m. Saturday in north Fort Worth killed one person.
Police say the driver of the car was intoxicated, causing the rollover accident in the 5800 block of Bowman Roberts Rd. near Trinity Creek Drive.
A MedStar spokesperson says a passenger in the car died at the scene.
The driver, who has not be identified, was arrested for intoxication manslaughter.
The victim’s name has yet to be released by the Tarrant County Medical Examiner.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Ford Recalls Vehicles For Power Steering Problem
- Rangers Mailbag: The Return Of Matt Harrison?
- Johnson Didn’t Expect Arrest After Griner Fight
- Frenzied Month For Sprinter Justin Gatlin
- Kaepernick Apologizes For Houston Storm Tweet
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures