“Boyhood” Movie Shot Over 12 Years
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - The latest movie from Texas filmmaker Richard Linklater is called “Boyhood,” and it chronicles the story of a child growing up. The film was made over a period of 12 years, bringing back the same group of actors to shoot scenes for a movie that they started in 2002. The result is an epic look at the passage of time. Check out the trailer for the film.
- Border Health Conference To Look At Impact Of Transient Diseases
- Women Business Owners Face Gender Gap, Report Says
- Jury To Reconvene In Kyle-Ventura Defamation Case
- Garland Officers Pull Teens From Burning Vehicle After Chase
- Mavs Weren’t Aware Of Rashard Lewis’ Knee Problem
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures