“Boyhood” Movie Shot Over 12 Years
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The latest movie from Texas filmmaker Richard Linklater is called “Boyhood,” and it chronicles the story of a child growing up. The film was made over a period of 12 years, bringing back the same group of actors to shoot scenes for a movie that they started in 2002. The result is an epic look at the passage of time. Check out the trailer for the film.
- Rory McIlroy Suffers Ruptured Ankle Ligament Playing Soccer
- Angels Rout Rangers 12-6 To Finish Sweep
- U.S. Women Top Japan 5-2 For World Cup Win
- Earnhardt Wins Rain-Delayed Daytona
- Rangers Activate DeShields & Send Back Alberto
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures