“Boyhood” Movie Shot Over 12 Years
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - The latest movie from Texas filmmaker Richard Linklater is called “Boyhood,” and it chronicles the story of a child growing up. The film was made over a period of 12 years, bringing back the same group of actors to shoot scenes for a movie that they started in 2002. The result is an epic look at the passage of time. Check out the trailer for the film.
- Garrett, Jerry On ‘Same Page’ With Romo
- Ryan Truex Cleared To Race At Bristol
- Gov. Perry’s Legal Team Will Ask Judge To End Case
- Southwest Airlines Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Love Field
- Manziel Fined $12,000 For Middle Finger
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures