“Boyhood” Movie Shot Over 12 Years
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - The latest movie from Texas filmmaker Richard Linklater is called “Boyhood,” and it chronicles the story of a child growing up. The film was made over a period of 12 years, bringing back the same group of actors to shoot scenes for a movie that they started in 2002. The result is an epic look at the passage of time. Check out the trailer for the film.
- Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo Talks With Ben & Skin
- Plan To Decriminalize Truancy Headed For Full Texas Senate
- UNT Student Hopes PTSD Victim Memorial ‘Takes Root’
- Mother Arrested For Child Abandonment Was Childcare Professional
- Residents Troubled By Dangerous Crosswalk After Mother & Child Struck
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures