“Boyhood” Movie Shot Over 12 Years
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The latest movie from Texas filmmaker Richard Linklater is called “Boyhood,” and it chronicles the story of a child growing up. The film was made over a period of 12 years, bringing back the same group of actors to shoot scenes for a movie that they started in 2002. The result is an epic look at the passage of time. Check out the trailer for the film.
- Johnson Co. Residents Clean Up After Storm Hits
- Amber Alert Canceled After 3 Children Found In Houston
- Mavs’ Carlisle Fined $25,000 For Criticizing Refs After Loss
- Town Prays For Texas Ice Cream Maker Linked To Listeria
- Dallas PD Investigates Toddler’s Death
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures