“Boyhood” Movie Shot Over 12 Years
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The latest movie from Texas filmmaker Richard Linklater is called “Boyhood,” and it chronicles the story of a child growing up. The film was made over a period of 12 years, bringing back the same group of actors to shoot scenes for a movie that they started in 2002. The result is an epic look at the passage of time. Check out the trailer for the film.
- High School Athletes Shoot For Clean Bill Of Health Before School
- Trains Silencing Horns Through Downtown Mesquite
- Mavs Sign First Round Draft Pick Justin Anderson
- Frisco Police Investigating Deadly Shooting
- Once MLB Trade Deadline Dust Settles, Your Fantasy Roster May Need Some Tweaks
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures