“Boyhood” Movie Shot Over 12 Years
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - The latest movie from Texas filmmaker Richard Linklater is called “Boyhood,” and it chronicles the story of a child growing up. The film was made over a period of 12 years, bringing back the same group of actors to shoot scenes for a movie that they started in 2002. The result is an epic look at the passage of time. Check out the trailer for the film.
- Volunteers Bring Christmas To Shelter Residents
- Mother Of Denton Break-In Suspect Speaks
- At Mall On Christmas Eve, One Family Spreads Cheer, Doesn’t Shop
- Daughter Killed In Wrong-Way Crash, Parents Mourn
- Shoe Boxes Filled With Christmas Joy For African Children
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures