“Boyhood” Movie Shot Over 12 Years
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - The latest movie from Texas filmmaker Richard Linklater is called “Boyhood,” and it chronicles the story of a child growing up. The film was made over a period of 12 years, bringing back the same group of actors to shoot scenes for a movie that they started in 2002. The result is an epic look at the passage of time. Check out the trailer for the film.
- Tesla Says Decision On Battery Factory Months Away
- Big Surprise For Wounded Warrior… A New House
- Rider Gets 30 Years For Attacking Fort Worth Bus Driver
- Dallas Arborteum Announces $1 Days In August
- 6 NFL Cornerbacks Who Think They’re The Best
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures