“Boyhood” Movie Shot Over 12 Years
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The latest movie from Texas filmmaker Richard Linklater is called “Boyhood,” and it chronicles the story of a child growing up. The film was made over a period of 12 years, bringing back the same group of actors to shoot scenes for a movie that they started in 2002. The result is an epic look at the passage of time. Check out the trailer for the film.
- Pair Of World War II Vets Share Feelings On Memorial Day
- 2 Gun Rights Bills Expected To Get Final Votes In Texas
- Constant Downpours Dampen Local Business Operations
- Twister Kills 13 In Mexico Border City; 12 Missing In Texas
- Texas Senate Slogs Through Teen Abortion Restrictions Debate
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures