Fort Worth Game Room Worker Shot
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - Police in Fort Worth are investigating a shooting at a game room on the city’s northeast side. It happened at around 3:15 a.m. early Monday morning at the Asian Market Gameroom, located in the 3800 block of Chesser Boyer Road, near Beach Street.
According to authorities, two men wearing bandanas walked in the front door of the business and demanded money. Meanwhile, a third person who was not wearing a bandana entered the building through a back door. The suspects opened fire and struck a 22-year-old employee multiple times.
The male victim was taken to JPS Hospital in Fort Worth. Despite being shot several times, his injuries are reportedly not life threatening.
The suspects got away with the employee’s cell phone and a firearm, but it appears as though no money was taken from the game room. The case is still being investigated. Suspect information has not been released.
- North Tarrant Express To Open Early
- Fort Worth Works To Keep Free After Hours Parking Downtown
- Suspect In Police Shooting Not Killed By Police Bullets
- New Program Lets Drivers Pay Warrants During Police Stop
- Gov. Rick Perry Continues Travel Schedule Despite Texas Case
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures