FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Police in Fort Worth are investigating a shooting at a game room on the city’s northeast side. It happened at around 3:15 a.m. early Monday morning at the Asian Market Gameroom, located in the 3800 block of Chesser Boyer Road, near Beach Street.
According to authorities, two men wearing bandanas walked in the front door of the business and demanded money. Meanwhile, a third person who was not wearing a bandana entered the building through a back door. The suspects opened fire and struck a 22-year-old employee multiple times.
The male victim was taken to JPS Hospital in Fort Worth. Despite being shot several times, his injuries are reportedly not life threatening.
The suspects got away with the employee’s cell phone and a firearm, but it appears as though no money was taken from the game room. The case is still being investigated. Suspect information has not been released.
- Weather Stops Balloon Launches Then Suspends Festival In Plano
- Convicted Rapist Uses Fundraiser To Help Rape Victims
- North Texas Sneaks By Rice 42-35 In 2OT
- No. 6 Houston Routs Texas State 64-3
- Police: Washington Mall Shooting Suspect In Custody
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures