Tuesday 5:00pm Update:
According to Dallas Police, Jones has been located and is in good condition.
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Police are searching for a boy described as being borderline autistic who disappeared on Monday afternoon in Dallas.
Koise Jones, who goes by the nicknames “KJ” and “Kody”, was last seen on Monday at 1:30 p.m. at the Dallas Can Academy at 1227 N. Masters Drive.
Police say Jones also suffers from ADHD and has development issues which cause him to function below the level of a 10-year-old.
Anyone with information as to his whereabouts is encouraged to call 9-1-1 or 214-671-4268.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Construction Worker’s Risky Trench Rescue Is Successful
- Mesquite Police Searching For Missing 12-Year-Old Girl
- Iconic Fort Worth Store Shutters; Loyal Customers Devastated
- Controversial Film Says A Particular Vaccine Is Linked To Autism
- Richardson And Plano See Spike In Thefts Of Roofing Materials
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures