SAN ANTONIO, Texas (AP) – Spurs guard Tony Parker has a mild left ankle sprain and will be re-evaluated before Game 5 of San Antonio’s first-round playoff series against the Dallas Mavericks.
Parker kept playing after coming up limping at one point during the Spurs’ 93-89 victory in Dallas on Monday night that evened the series at 2-all.
Coach Gregg Popovich said Parker was day to day with a Grade 1 sprain. No MRI and X-rays were planned.
Parker had a series-low 10 points on 5-of-14 shooting in Game 4. He also had three assists and his second straight four-turnover game.
The Mavericks have controlled Parker since he scored 17 points in the first half of Game 3. But Manu Ginobili is averaging 20 points per game in the series.
Game 5 is Wednesday night.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dallas Police: 3 Men Who “Hit & Kicked” Off-Duty, Uniformed Officer Arrested
- Gov. Greg Abbott Statement Says Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia Has Died
- “Park And Stay” Criticized In Plano
- Some Dallas Panhandlers Doing Better Than Okay
- Texan With Character: Ali Esfandiary
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures