North Texas Mother Prepares For 100th Birthday Celebration
GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) – In just a few days one honorary Texan will be celebrating her 100th birthday.
Proud son Ron Kuhlman told CBS 11 News that his mother, Evelyn Albert, will turn 100-years-old on May 1.
A birthday party is being planned for Evelyn at Pleasant Valley Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center.
Evelyn, who was born in Chicago, will be well into her centenarian year when the party is held on May 4.
Happy birthday Evelyn!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Agree To 4-Year Extension With WR Cole Beasley
- FC Dallas & TXA 21 Expand Partnership For 2015 Season
- Top 5 Sports Callers Of The Week: February 23-February 27
- Lakewood Elementary In Dallas Evacuated After Carbon Monoxide Leak Detected
- Fire Dept Investigates Ammonia Leak At Pepsi Bottling Plant In Mesquite
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures