GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) – In just a few days one honorary Texan will be celebrating her 100th birthday.
Proud son Ron Kuhlman told CBS 11 News that his mother, Evelyn Albert, will turn 100-years-old on May 1.
A birthday party is being planned for Evelyn at Pleasant Valley Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center.
Evelyn, who was born in Chicago, will be well into her centenarian year when the party is held on May 4.
Happy birthday Evelyn!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Suspect In Killings Of 2 Florida Officers Arrested At Bar
- Wear Solar Specs Or Make A Viewer To Safely Watch Eclipse
- Statue At Robert E. Lee Park In Dallas Vandalized
- Cowboys’ Carroll Scheduled For Pre-Trial Tuesday On DWI Charge
- ‘Free Speech Rally’ Cut Short After Massive Counterprotest
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures