North Texas Mother Prepares For 100th Birthday Celebration
Get Breaking News First
GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) – In just a few days one honorary Texan will be celebrating her 100th birthday.
Proud son Ron Kuhlman told CBS 11 News that his mother, Evelyn Albert, will turn 100-years-old on May 1.
A birthday party is being planned for Evelyn at Pleasant Valley Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center.
Evelyn, who was born in Chicago, will be well into her centenarian year when the party is held on May 4.
Happy birthday Evelyn!
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Nowitzki, Parsons Lead Mavs Past Jazz In Home Opener
- Friday Night Lights Meant Halloween Came Early In One City
- Man Shot, Killed Outside Plano Subway
- Last Person Seen With Missing Woman Speaks With CBS 11
- North Texas Kissing Bugs Carry Potentially Killer Disease
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures