IRVING (105.3 THE FAN) — The Dallas Cowboys have signed 6-foot-4 wide receiver LaRon Byrd, a former University of Miami standout who spent two seasons with the Cardinals after joining them as an undrafted free agent in 2012.
In two seasons (2012-13) with the Cardinals, Byrd played in four games – all as a rookie in 2012 – to record one reception for eight yards and two special-teams tackles. He missed the entire 2013 season after suffering a concussion during the preseason, and the team placed him on the reserve/injured list.
Byrd, released by Arizona earlier this month, finished his Hurricanes career with 106 receptions for 1,254 yards (11.8 avg.) and seven touchdowns while appearing in 51 games with 16 starts.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Man Sentenced To Ten Years For Attempting To Entice A Minor
- ‘SNL’ Writer Suspended For Tweet About Barron Trump
- Innocent Bystander Shot, Killed After Fight At Dallas Bar
- AP: US Sent $221 million To Palestinians In Obama’s Last Hours
- Woman Arrested For Promoting Prostitution At Mansfield Massage Business
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures