Man Charged With Slaying Of Dallas Girl, 14
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (AP) – A Dallas-area man has been charged with killing a 14-year-old girl and dumping her body in a field days after she allegedly witnessed a slaying.
Dallas police on Wednesday announced the arrest of 18-year-old Victor Vicente Jr. of Garland on a murder charge.
Online jail records Thursday did not provide information on bond or an attorney for Vicente, who’s charged in the fatal shooting of Vivian Saldana.
Investigators believe the girl was slain March 25 while in a vehicle with Vicente and another man, Jonathan Umana-Amaya. Her body was discovered April 4.
Detectives say Saldana allegedly witnessed a March 22 slaying and planned to report the killing. Umana-Amaya on April 24 was arrested on a capital murder charge in that case and was being held Thursday on $1 million bond.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fort Worth Church Celebrates Doctor’s Ebola Recovery
- North Tarrant Express To Open Early
- Online School Diploma Worth The Money?
- Fort Worth Works To Keep Free After Hours Parking Downtown
- Many Wonder If It’s An Ebola “Cure” Or “Recovery”
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures