Plano Father, Daughter Missing Since Sunday Night
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) – Mesquite Police are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing Plano man and his four-year-old daughter.
39-year-old Justin Patrick Criner and his daughter, Cirri Renee Criner, were last seen at a family member’s residence on Teton Drive in Mesquite on Sunday night.
The family says it is unusual for Mr. Criner to take his daughter and stay out of contact for so long. Sergeant Brian Parrish says there is no evidence of foul play.
Criner is believed to be driving a four-door, red 2011 Ford Focus with Texas license plate “CF7-D492″. The car was seen in the area of Jefferson and Crawford in Dallas around 7 p.m. Sunday night.
If you have any information about those missing, you are encouraged to call 911 or Mesquite Police at 972-285-6336.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Staples: Customer Data Exposed In Security Breach
- Rondo Wants Another Title Run In Move To Dallas
- Perry: Top Official Resigning Over No-Bid Contract
- Unexpected Surprise For Some Collin County Burglary Victims
- Animal Shelter At Code Red Full; Specials Offered
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures