IRVING (AP) – Retail gasoline prices across Texas have slipped a penny this week to settle at $3.48 per gallon.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the statewide figure compares to $3.69 per gallon nationally, up a penny since last week.
The association survey found Dallas has the most expensive gasoline statewide at $3.52 per gallon. Drivers in El Paso have the cheapest gasoline at $3.35 per gallon.
Thursday was the deadline for refineries to start producing summer-blend gasoline.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman Robbed At Intersection By Man She Thought Was Panhandling
- Family Says Kids Belong In Coppell ISD; District Says “No”
- People Revisiting Their Youth At Adult Sleepaway Camp
- Yu Darvish Homers In Rangers Win Over Reds
- Sex Toys Displayed At UT Protest Against Campus Carry
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures