IRVING (AP) – Retail gasoline prices across Texas have slipped a penny this week to settle at $3.48 per gallon.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the statewide figure compares to $3.69 per gallon nationally, up a penny since last week.
The association survey found Dallas has the most expensive gasoline statewide at $3.52 per gallon. Drivers in El Paso have the cheapest gasoline at $3.35 per gallon.
Thursday was the deadline for refineries to start producing summer-blend gasoline.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Hall Becomes First Devils Player To Win NHL MVP Award
- Suspect Arrested For Kidnapping & Sexual Assault Of UTA Student
- Baseball Fan Injured By Flying Hot Dog Launched By Phillie Phanatic
- Koko, The Gorilla Who Knew Sign Language, Dies At 46
- Man Rescued From Ravine After Jumping From Bridge Following Car Crash
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures