IRVING (AP) – Retail gasoline prices across Texas have slipped a penny this week to settle at $3.48 per gallon.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the statewide figure compares to $3.69 per gallon nationally, up a penny since last week.
The association survey found Dallas has the most expensive gasoline statewide at $3.52 per gallon. Drivers in El Paso have the cheapest gasoline at $3.35 per gallon.
Thursday was the deadline for refineries to start producing summer-blend gasoline.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Gonzalez Pitches 6 Scoreless, White Sox Hold Off Rangers 3-2
- Trump To Make Announcement On Strategy For Afghanistan
- Sink Hole Develops On Haltom City Road
- Eclipse Eve: Millions Converge Across US To See Sun Go Dark
- Authorities: 7-Year-Old Boy Killed In Barcelona Attack
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures