IRVING (AP) – Retail gasoline prices across Texas have slipped a penny this week to settle at $3.48 per gallon.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the statewide figure compares to $3.69 per gallon nationally, up a penny since last week.
The association survey found Dallas has the most expensive gasoline statewide at $3.52 per gallon. Drivers in El Paso have the cheapest gasoline at $3.35 per gallon.
Thursday was the deadline for refineries to start producing summer-blend gasoline.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dallas Police Looking For Missing 15-Year-Old
- Chaos Amid Protest At Cleburne High School
- Coppell High Student Creates Crisis Response Team
- Perry Decries Election Of 1st Gay Texas A&M Student Prez
- Texas A&M Tightens Policy On Who Can Sponsor Outside Speaker
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures