IRVING (AP) – Retail gasoline prices across Texas have slipped a penny this week to settle at $3.48 per gallon.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the statewide figure compares to $3.69 per gallon nationally, up a penny since last week.
The association survey found Dallas has the most expensive gasoline statewide at $3.52 per gallon. Drivers in El Paso have the cheapest gasoline at $3.35 per gallon.
Thursday was the deadline for refineries to start producing summer-blend gasoline.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- TCU Falls To No. 12 West Virginia 34-10
- In Speech At Gettysburg, Trumps Vows To Sue All Female Accusers
- AT&T Buying HBO And CNN Owner Time Warner For $85.4 Billion
- Mavericks Waive Five To Bring Roster To 15
- Pop Stars And Fast Cars: Taylor Swift Plays Formula One
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures