Texas Gas Prices Down A Penny
Get Breaking News First
IRVING (AP) - Retail gasoline prices across Texas have slipped a penny this week to settle at $3.48 per gallon.
AAA Texas on Thursday reported the statewide figure compares to $3.69 per gallon nationally, up a penny since last week.
The association survey found Dallas has the most expensive gasoline statewide at $3.52 per gallon. Drivers in El Paso have the cheapest gasoline at $3.35 per gallon.
Thursday was the deadline for refineries to start producing summer-blend gasoline.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- U.S. Launches First Airstrikes Against ISIS In Syria
- Starbucks Tests Latte With Stout Flavor
- Oncor Settles With Cancer Patient Before His Death
- North Texas Doctor Searching For More Efficient PTSD Treatment
- Big 12 Readies For Conference Play
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures