DALLAS (KRLD) — A movie released back in 1987 made me deathly afraid of Rubik’s Cubes and Acupuncture. Of course, I am talking about the horror flick “Hellraiser”.
The actor who, in my opinion, made the film the ultimate freak out fest, is Doug Bradley.
Doug will be appearing at the Texas Frightmare Weekend this weekend, but I talked with him today about various things including his character “Pinhead”…the thing that scares “him” the most…his work with a metal music band…and the director he wanted to punch after watching just 20 minutes of one of his films.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Police Officer Celebrated For Calm Under Fire
- Surveillance Video Shows Scary Moments For Robbery Victim
- Norovirus Outbreak Reaches Celina ISD
- Arlington Man Allegedly Paid Teen Girls For Sex
- Expect Texas-Sized Drama From ‘Real Housewives Of Dallas’
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures