DALLAS (KRLD) — A movie released back in 1987 made me deathly afraid of Rubik’s Cubes and Acupuncture. Of course, I am talking about the horror flick “Hellraiser”.
The actor who, in my opinion, made the film the ultimate freak out fest, is Doug Bradley.
Doug will be appearing at the Texas Frightmare Weekend this weekend, but I talked with him today about various things including his character “Pinhead”…the thing that scares “him” the most…his work with a metal music band…and the director he wanted to punch after watching just 20 minutes of one of his films.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, Washington In The College Football Playoff
- Barnes, Matthews Power Mavs Past Bulls 107-82
- City Leaders To Hear Recommendations Of Dallas Commission On Homelessness
- DeSoto Community Reacts To Delayed Parade Due To Football
- Fort Worth Symphony Musicians And Management Reach Tentative Agreement
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures