DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Fire officials say one man died in a home fire that broke out around 10:20 p.m. Saturday in the 1500 block of N. Clinton Ave. near I-30 in west Dallas.
Firefighters arrived at the one-story home to find heavy fire coming from it, and initiated an offensive, one-alarm attack.
A spokesman for Dallas Fire Rescue said the firefighters were able to easily get the fire doused, however, a man was found dead inside the home.
His identity is unknown at this time.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
CBS 11 News will be post updates to this story as they come in.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Council Member Wants To Legalize “Granny Units”
- House Fire, Pension Limbo Impacting Retired Dallas Officer
- Top 5 Changes Coming To DFW In The Next 10 Years
- Court Document: WEN Hair Product Contains “Synthetic Allergens”
- Puppy Recovering After Overdosing On Owner’s Heroin
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures