DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Fire officials say one man died in a home fire that broke out around 10:20 p.m. Saturday in the 1500 block of N. Clinton Ave. near I-30 in west Dallas.
Firefighters arrived at the one-story home to find heavy fire coming from it, and initiated an offensive, one-alarm attack.
A spokesman for Dallas Fire Rescue said the firefighters were able to easily get the fire doused, however, a man was found dead inside the home.
His identity is unknown at this time.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
CBS 11 News will be post updates to this story as they come in.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- UTSA Employee Jailed For Ripping Off University
- PD: 4-Year-Old Texas Boy Dies After BBQ Equipment Falls On Him
- Producer Rick Rubin Quietly Receives Recording Academy Honor
- Eaves Nets First Period Hat-Trick, Stars Hold Off ‘Hawks 4-2
- In Show-Dog Circles, Breeders In Big Cities Are A Small Pack
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures