Arlington Teen Involved In Deadly Crash
Get Breaking News First
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) - Police are on the scene of a deadly crash in Arlington that has killed one person and sent two others to the hospital with injuries.
CBS 11 has confirmed one of the injured is a student at Juan Seguin High School in Arlington ISD.
The ages and conditions of the passengers is not known at this time.
The crash happened shortly before 11 a.m. in the 1900 block of Winter Pass.
This is a developing story.
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Mavs Void Contract Of Ailing Rashard Lewis
- Tarrant County Resident Tests Positive For Measles
- Mavericks’ Felton Pleads Guilty In NYC Gun Case
- Texas Family’s Dog Found In Washington, Returned
- Border Health Conference To Look At Impact Of Transient Diseases
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures