Dallas Teen Accused Of Killing Friend
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (AP) - Dallas police say a 19-year-old high school student has been charged in the death of a friend in an apparent fight over a video game.
Dallas County jail records show Johnathan Turner was being held Tuesday on a murder charge with bond set at $500,000.
Online jail records do not list an attorney for Turner, who was arrested Monday at James Madison High School over the March 24 death of 18-year-old Troy Causey.
Police say the victim, who attended Wilmer-Hutchins High School, suffered a skull fracture in a fight a day earlier outside a residence. Investigators say the teens played basketball for their respective high schools and were friends.
Dallas police did not immediately provide additional details about the video game.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- GOP Scrambles For Border Bill Votes
- Rangers Get Series Win 3-2 Over Yankees
- Jeter Gets Presidential Farewell In Texas
- Jerry Jones: Josh Brent Out Of Rehab, NFL Question Next
- Friends Join Church Members To Pray For Texas Doctor With Ebola
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures