DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Authorities in Dallas arrested a man on Friday for indecent exposure with a child. The offense occurred at about 11:30 p.m. at a soccer field facility located in the 3200 block of West Camp Wisdom Road.
Police said that 29-year-old Jibril Salami was sitting outside on the ground near a building with his pants down, engaged in a vulgar act. He was seen by a 15-year-old boy, and police were notified about the incident. Officers arrived and approached Salami, but the suspect began to flee. He was captured a short distance away.
This is not Salami’s first indecent exposure arrest. He has prior incidents with the Dallas Police Department, the Duncanville Police Department and the Methodist Health System of Dallas Police Department. However, those previous cases have all involved adults only. This is the first time that a child allegedly witnessed the act.
Salami is now sitting behind bars in Dallas, charged with indecency with a child and evading arrest. His bond has been set at $300,000.
Anyone who might have additional information about Salami or other possible victims is urged to contact Det. David Clark at 214-671-4301.
- Bathroom Choice Debate Intensifies In North Texas
- Mosquitofish Inexpensive Ally In Zika Virus Fight
- Faksa Has Goal And Assist, Stars Beat Blues 2-1 In Game 1
- Cowboys’ Jaylon Smith – A Medical Risk But ‘Never Doubt God’
- Tornado Damages Buildings In East Texas
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures