Over 4,000 runners are expected for the 5th Annual Wounded Warrior Half Marathon on Sunday, June 8, in Las Colinas. The event will honor our men and women of the military and help raise money for the Wounded Warrior Project and Fisher House. Click here for more information.
Help support the Firefighter & Police Officers Memorial fund and charities by running in the 1st annual Blue Red Half Marathon & 10K run on Sunday, November 16, 2014 in Irving. Click here for more information.
Retired firefighter and EMS paramedic Linda Venable and her husband, Jeff, are raising funds and awareness for their charity Support For Firefighters, by running over 3,500 miles across the United States. The mission of their charity is to support the families of fallen firefighters, donate firefighter safety equipment and contribute to burn victim’s research. Click here for more information.
The Veterans Coalition of North Central Texas (VCNCT) is offering their annual Career Development & Financial Education Seminar on May 16 and 17. The goals and objectives for this seminar is to educate, equip, prepare and introduce veterans and their families to the tools and skill set needed to successfully integrate back into the workforce after service! Click here to register.
- Thousands Of People Pay Final Respects To Barbara Bush
- Dallas County Nearly Doubles Couple’s Property Value
- North Korea Says It Has Suspended Nuclear, Missile Testing
- Railroad Commissioner Responds To Dallas Mayor’s Comments
- Former President George Bush Greets Those Saying Goodbye To Former First Lady
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures