BRISTOL, Conn. (AP) – National runner-up Kentucky will face Texas and Florida will play Kansas in the 2nd annual SEC-Big 12 Challenge.
All 10 Big 12 teams and 10 of the 14 Southeastern Conference teams will play in the event from Dec. 3-6, it was announced Wednesday.
Auburn and Texas Tech, who have not met since Dec. 19, 1963, will open the series on Dec. 3 at Lubbock, Texas.
On Dec. 4, Arkansas is at Iowa State, Baylor is at Vanderbilt, LSU is at West Virginia and TCU is at Mississippi.
Florida at Kansas, Missouri at Oklahoma and Texas at Kentucky will be played Dec. 5.
The challenge wraps up Dec. 6 with Kansas State at Tennessee and Oklahoma State at South Carolina.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- “Touched By An Angel” Actress Della Reese Dies Peacefully At 86
- Corinth Police Find Woman Murdered In Car
- Rangers Acquire RHP Herrera From Yankees For LHP Sanmartin
- Kansas Coach Apologizes After OU QB Mayfield Slighted By Jayhawks
- Fort Worth Police Looking For Check Thief
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures