2nd SEC-Big 12 Challenge To Be Held In December
Sports Fan Insider
BRISTOL, Conn. (AP) – National runner-up Kentucky will face Texas and Florida will play Kansas in the 2nd annual SEC-Big 12 Challenge.
All 10 Big 12 teams and 10 of the 14 Southeastern Conference teams will play in the event from Dec. 3-6, it was announced Wednesday.
Auburn and Texas Tech, who have not met since Dec. 19, 1963, will open the series on Dec. 3 at Lubbock, Texas.
On Dec. 4, Arkansas is at Iowa State, Baylor is at Vanderbilt, LSU is at West Virginia and TCU is at Mississippi.
Florida at Kansas, Missouri at Oklahoma and Texas at Kentucky will be played Dec. 5.
The challenge wraps up Dec. 6 with Kansas State at Tennessee and Oklahoma State at South Carolina.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Rick Perry Joins List Of Political Social Media “Fails”
- Jerry Jones: Cowboys Looking At ‘Uphill Battle’
- DFW-Bound American Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Landing
- High School Students Among Six Killed In Car Crash
- Study: Action-Packed TV Might Make You Snack More
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures