DALLAS, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – An assistant coach for the Dallas Stars has been arrested after being accused of assaulting his girlfriend.
Dallas police reports say 50-yearold James Patrick arrived at his home near Love Field drunk and covered in vomit.
His girlfriend told police she took him to the bathroom to help him clean up…and noticed some inappropriate messages on his phone from other women.
A fight ensued and she says that’s when Patrick grabbed her by the throat and pushed her face into the faucet…cutting her lip.
In a released statement the Stars say they are aware of the situation and are “confident authorities will find an appropriate resolution to the situation.”
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- On The Rise: The Which Blair Project
- Dana White Speaks Frankly About McGregor, Lesnar & CM Punk
- Texas Attorney General Paxton Sues County Over Gun Ban
- Hurricane Churns Toward Hawaii; People Stock Up, Board Up
- Clinton To Stress American Exceptionalism In Ohio
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures