DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – If you listen to Canadian weather forecaster Frank McDonald, we could be in for a lot of rain Thursday.
Frank is known for putting his forecasts on the Internet, and he is very concerned about what we might get tomorrow.
About all we know is that Frank lives in Nova Scotia, and that he is extremely entertaining. Watch below:
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 2 Bush Education Foundations Announce $2M For Storm Relief
- Police Arrest Naked Man Who Grabbed Woman By The Throat
- Officials ID Suspect In Chase That Led To Police Crash
- Texas Pilot Sentenced To 3 Years For Drug Smuggling Flight
- President Trump: Criticism Of NFL Players Not About Race
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures