DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – If you listen to Canadian weather forecaster Frank McDonald, we could be in for a lot of rain Thursday.
Frank is known for putting his forecasts on the Internet, and he is very concerned about what we might get tomorrow.
About all we know is that Frank lives in Nova Scotia, and that he is extremely entertaining. Watch below:
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Planning For A Restaurant Row In McKinney
- Experts: Dry Shampoo Overuse May Cause Hair Loss
- Thousands Attend Billy Bob’s Concert Benefiting Dallas Police Charity
- Obama Implores Voters To Elect Hillary Clinton
- Cement Manufacturer To Reduce Pollution From 5 Plants
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures