DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – If you listen to Canadian weather forecaster Frank McDonald, we could be in for a lot of rain Thursday.
Frank is known for putting his forecasts on the Internet, and he is very concerned about what we might get tomorrow.
About all we know is that Frank lives in Nova Scotia, and that he is extremely entertaining. Watch below:
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Houston Honors Former First Lady Barbara Bush: “A Strong Texas Woman”
- Blast Rocks Southeast Texas Refinery; No Injuries
- SMU Alumni Raises Funds To Keep Campus Paper In Print
- Man Accused In Vicious Attack In Deep Ellum Arrested
- Lance Armstrong Settles $100M Lawsuit With US Government
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures