DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – If you listen to Canadian weather forecaster Frank McDonald, we could be in for a lot of rain Thursday.
Frank is known for putting his forecasts on the Internet, and he is very concerned about what we might get tomorrow.
About all we know is that Frank lives in Nova Scotia, and that he is extremely entertaining. Watch below:
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Big Tobacco’s Anti-Smoking Ads Set To Begin After Decade Of Delay
- Top Fantasy Waiver Wire Pickups For NFL Week 12
- Past “SNL” Performers & Staff Members Sign Statement Supporting Franken
- Dad Wears Tutu, Participates In Daughter’s Ballet Class Performance
- Gayle King & Norah O’Donnell Say Co-Host Charlie Rose “Doesn’t Get A Pass”
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures