DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – If you listen to Canadian weather forecaster Frank McDonald, we could be in for a lot of rain Thursday.
Frank is known for putting his forecasts on the Internet, and he is very concerned about what we might get tomorrow.
About all we know is that Frank lives in Nova Scotia, and that he is extremely entertaining. Watch below:
(©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Couple Prevails In Court After Being Sued For Online Review
- Rangers Send Scout To Tim Tebow Baseball Tryout
- Officials Break Ground On New Grapevine Road Project
- Chris Arnold Stories: Jason Garrett The Broadcaster?
- Aledo High School Student Dies After Being Rushed To Hospital
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures