Beltre Hits 100 Homers With Rangers
ARLINGTON (AP) - Texas Rangers third baseman Adrian Beltre has become only the fifth player in major league history to hit 100 home runs for three different teams.
Beltre, in his fourth season with Texas, hit his 100th homer for the Rangers on Wednesday night against the Colorado Rockies. It was his second this season, after hitting his first Tuesday night.
Before joining the Rangers, Beltre hit 147 homers for the Los Angeles Dodgers (1998-2004) and 103 homers for Seattle (2005-09).
The other players with 100 homers for three different teams are Darrell Evans (Atlanta, San Francisco and Detroit), Reggie Jackson (Kansas City/Oakland, New York Yankees, California), Alex Rodriguez (Seattle, Texas and Yankees) and Jim Thome (Cleveland, Philadelphia, Chicago White Sox).
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- AP: Former Fort Worth Police Chief Has Financial Ties To Body-Cam Maker
- Jefferson Keys Third Quarter Spurt As Mavs Beat Pelicans 102-93
- Suspect In Christina Morris Case Charged With Sex Assault Of A Child
- Celina Teacher Accidentally Sets Off Active Shooter Alert
- Woman On Flight With North Texas Ebola Patient Plans To Sue
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures